1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Miles Bridges Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by a time to chill, Jun 29, 2022.

1. a time to chill

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/29/nba-...ted-felony-domestic-violence/?adid=social-twa
    Maybe Stone can swoop in with a 2-year prove-it deal? This young man needs the mentorship of John Lucas.

xiki and Jontro like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

u must be joking…

let’s sign the guy who’s dumb enough to commit domestic violence the night before free agency…

him and KPJr can share stories

#2 Reeko, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  3. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

Patience likes this.
  4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

KJM for Bridges. Get er done Stoney.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

He's just doing it to get publicity and street cred for his blossoming hip hop career

Houstunna, Jontro, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  6. HookemHorns1250

7. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

If a man's dumb enough to throw away his voting and gun ownership rights over swinging on a woman like he's on WorldStarHipHop.com, a day before free agency nonetheless, then he's dumb enough to swing at teammates and coaches in games.

We already went though a saga of a scrub forward who attacked the defenseless with Terrence Jones, we already know the outcome here.

8. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Man swats a woman, faces jail and possibly screws his NBA career, and you worry about his gun ownership rights?

[​IMG]

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

You know, I was thinking. It's just his first felony and he didn't KILL her, he just roughed her up a bit. I mean, c'mon, WWJD???. . . .

OH YEAH, smite him and send him to hell. Nevermind, what are some of y'all thinking?? This dude is not Rocket material. He belongs in Portland with their whole , JAILBLAZER culture.

Miles Bridges is a player, I shall not want.

BallSoHarden and cmoak1982 like this.
  11. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

worried?

I called him a dumbass for swinging at a woman and throwing away his rights and priveliges that being a non-felon entails.

Can't vote either.
    Or leave the country.

If you're willing to give up all that to "put a hoe in line" then you deserve scorn and ridicule, and that doesn't even start with the jail time and possible ruined career that pays tens of millions per annum.

Rokman, cmoak1982 and Landry's Tooth like this.
  12. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

What an idiot

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

During his free agency this Mfer got caught with lean and then this s**t.

Any team that pays this dude gets what they deserve. Even if you're OK with him being a POS abuser, he's some kind of major f**k up waiting to happen.

BallSoHarden, Yung-T and cmoak1982 like this.
  14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

No words for this type of stupidity

cmoak1982 likes this.
  15. jasonmurray29

jasonmurray29 Member

Maybe we should let the facts come out. I would pass on bringing him onboard but these are just allegations at this point. It doesn’t look good but I always like to let things develop

16. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I'm usually on board with this. Never know if the chick has a knife or something but I don't think that's the situation here lol. It seems like he's just a POS

17. i3artow i3aller

18. a time to chill

Yeah, if he did it then hard pass. He hasn't made the best decisions this offseason (e.g. posting lean on social media), so I'm disappointed in him because he's one of my favorite NBA players. But if I was GM I would be monitoring the situation closely, investigating his background, etc. to see if there's an opportunity to get him for cheap on a short-term deal IF there's a possibility he will make a change for the better. If not the Rockets, the Pistons will probably grab him.

19. lionaire

lionaire Member

He is seriously out of control and needs guidance. Even his music is wild, like im not some Karen against rap but listen to the subject matter of this kids songs. It is not appropriate for an NBA player lmaoo

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

The lean incident and now this.

The Pistons were rumored to be after him but I can’t see that happening anymore. No way they want him around their young guys.

Charlotte will probably re-sign him.

Just listened to his rapping and sucks like all the other players who try to rap (Danuel House). Lillard is the only one that is listenable.

BallSoHarden likes this.