1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Starting Soon] Rockets 2022 Draft Press Conference

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmoney1101, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Just finished listening to the press conference. I got a different vibe from this group than most young players--very positive, focused on working hard and winning... defense, defense, defense! It was a great draft and listening to these young men just made me feel good about what we're building.

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Man, this is such a different feeling post-draft to last season.

Jabari Smith JR sounds amazing.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  3. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

He was tanking his interviews and value so he could fall to the Rockets, Rockets gave him a draft promise during the combine/after , the first thing he said to reporters after the combine was that the "The Rockets and me had a very nice and LONG TALK"

4. Sen89

Sen89 Member

It's funny how all three of this years 1st rounders seem to be low-key/introverted, while Jalen/Sengun/JayGup from last year all seem to be more extroverted. As for Garuba, who knows.

Bo6 likes this.
  5. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Doesn't have the big base that JJJ has down low, but more than makes up for it with his athleticism and shooting stroke.

6. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Garuba is verted