1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Case to Trade up for Tari Eason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Medicine N Music, May 19, 2022.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

haha the overwhelming sensitivity confirms that you have burner accounts that stand up for you

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

I love how tight these guys seem to be even though they're not really friends off the court.

Like recognizes like. Both are hard nosed no nonsense type players.

#603 D-rock, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  4. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Yeah I’ve got 20 burner accounts giving me likes
    Maybe you should try it since apparently no one reads your posts

Lol you’re so butt hurt people are giving the OP his props confirms you’re a big time loser… go back to your sad life or you can keep embarrassing yourself, your choice

Drift Monkey and Scarface281 like this.
  5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

although I've watched a bunch of scouting videos on Tari (and basically the top 50ish guys in the draft), this one was very insightful as it following his progression from high school. the improvement on his shooting here is key. I think he'll continue to improve there, and even if he's never great with his left hand, his defense, spot up shooting, and fast break finishing will be enough to make him a starter sooner rather than later.

6. MystikArkitect

OP can you make a "Case to Trade up for Scoot Henderson" thread?

Thx.

7. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Hahahahahahaha I have more likes than you. Should have checked that before saying nobody reads my posts. You and your 20 burner accounts just got officially owned. Guillermo is on his way to interview you. Owned.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

I have a bigger green penis than all of you.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

You should get that checked.

11. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Check the ratio dumbass
    Your as dumb as the guy in your avatar
    You prob need to go back to middle school math to figure that out I won’t hold my breath

You’re so smart you figured out this whole thread is burner accounts responding to themselves and now you’re arguing with them we’ve got a genius here people

Is it called a self own when you keep embarrassing yourself or should we just call you r****ded

Bye Karen

#611 palmsnbananas, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Drift Monkey likes this.
  12. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

hahahaha you told me to go back to middle school one sentence after you spelled the word "you're" as "your" and used a mental condition that people suffer from, as an insult. You're the gift that doesn't stop giving.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I saw that breakdown of Tari earlier. That’s a great account to follow. He did an excellent job

D-rock and Drift Monkey like this.
  14. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey bud, I thought your criticism was fair, which is why I gave you a detailed response initially. However, don't you think this burner account thing is a little overboard? I work 80 hours a week, so I don't have the time/energy to make burner accounts - I've only posted 10-20 times this past year. Also, I don't know you in real life, so why would this matter? Btw - I'm not upset and look forward to your future responses.

@palmsnbananas thank you for defending me! Are you able to come to a truce with @iNoseBleedRed ? We can focus on Tari Eason instead.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The kid is amazing. Kid? He looked like the proverbial man among boys in those 8 minutes of highlights from both ends of the court. I know his hands are massive, only slightly smaller than Kawhi Leonard's famous paws, but he knows what to do with them and it's like they exude "stick'em" somehow. Lachard Binkley and @The Cat discussed whether Tari would begin the season with the team or with the Vipers in the Rocket Fuel podcast Lachard put up today. Ben talked about how being a pick at 17 was especially interesting.

If I'm recalling correctly, @The Cat thought a 1st round pick in the 20's was very likely to start off with the Vipers (Ty Ty?) and that a pick in the top 10, or 3 in our case, would stay with the team in Houston. I think he put it in a general way, any team's picks. In the teens, however, it could be hard to tell. Depends on things like play in Summer League, workouts/practicing prior to the season, team needs and so on. Makes sense to me. In other words, there's a decent chance that Tari will start the season with the Rockets, or just play a few games with the Vipers and then join the team. Maybe. Guess we'll see!

16. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

I for one am glad we didn't use 17 & 26 to trade up for Eason, and just let him fall into our laps at 17, got 2 future 2nd's & TyTy Washington Jr. for being patient. Love this draft haul, along with last years, got a nice young core we're building, even if they only hit on half, I think that's a great thing.

17. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Is it too late now to say taaaaari?

18. TimDuncanDonaut

Like Dis? :D

D-rock, Deckard and Drift Monkey like this.
  19. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

haha way to work quick

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  20. shinjirod

shinjirod Member

If he had a promise from the Rockets, it’d make even more sense that he did that, knowing he was about to go to the same team and wreak some havoc. I love that these SEC dudes know each other well and look forward to balling together, because they already know what makes each strong and tough to play against. I can’t wait to see Tari and Bari on D in the summer league.