1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which of the top prospects do you want?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LikeMike, Jun 21, 2022.

?

Which player are you hoping for?

1. Jabari Smith

23 vote(s)
    24.7%
  2. Chet Holmgren

32 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Paolo Banchero

33 vote(s)
    35.5%
  4. Jaden Ivey

5 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

Doesn’t sound like he’ll be there at 3, but it’s always been Jabari for me. And pass on Chet no matter what

2. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Well, I started this thread more as a though experiment of if the overall feeling has shifted more towards Paolo since it seemed extremely likely, that he will join us. With the odds changing, this can get really interesting.

If Orlando takes Paoo, I'd hope for Smith. With Chet I would be very excited and very worried - with the other two I would just be very excited...

red5rocket likes this.
  3. Asian Sensation

43% from the field and 42% from 3. Overall FG% and shot selection can use some improvement but that 3pt % is Niiiice especially considering he was shooting 5.5 per game.

His release and overall shooting mechanics suggests his good shooting would carry over well at the next level. His FT shooting @ 80% would further suggest that IMO.

I’m good with either Jabari or Banchero. Chet would be my least fav of the 3 only cause I like the other 2 way more but I wouldn’t hate it if that’s who we end up with either.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Malaki please... :)

5. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I just want it to be over so I know who to root for