1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Women or Menstruating Person…really?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jun 21, 2022.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This exactly.

He likes to troll and then starts feeling some kind of way when he gets called out.

He is worse than a straight-up troll with his wanting to have it both ways.

FrontRunner and TheJuice like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You sound very bitter and somewhat jealous.

In the 1st post, you categorized the entire group of upper-middle-class white women as if all are inherently evil.

You can see examples of that in all white women and every group weaponizes certain things to create an advantage some upper class black women weaponize the same thing it's not just white women and some black people as a whole weaponize and monetize anything that can be construed as discrimination.

I don't know what is going on with you but IMO it's not healthy to demonize an entire group of people because someone in that group wronged you.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In fairness they did say "some of them" so I don't think that's making a statement on the entire grouup.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

They initially said this.

"Watch out! If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that upper middle class white women are the only victims of anything bad, ever. And to disagree with them is sexism."

They did admit that it comes from their environment and what they are used to being around so that makes sense but it's not healthy to look at everybody through that lens.

I wondered if it was more about gender envy and they admitted that as well and it makes total sense I just don't think its very helpful, you will never be happy with yourself if you are envious of others IMO.

I am not trying to go at @TheJuice I really want them to be happy and I think that part of the process needs to be addressed.

TheJuice likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My observation is you seem pretty quick to attack people and assume intentions in a negative way. It's your right to judge people, but I'd say maybe you are reading more into it than is there.

6. Buck Turgidson

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Eh he's not entirely wrong...I have some issues but Ive heard similar complaints from trans people, black people about "allies". The trans issue is probably where it comes out the most.

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude I was in no way attacking them and thankfully they did not take it that way.

Look at what I actually said to them and stop coloring it with your feelings about me from other interractions.

When did I judge anybody?

The poster even admitted in a later post they were talking about relationships they had within their circle so no I was not reading more into it, they even admitted to gender envy which is what I was picking up.

I wish all the best for @TheJuice and was in no way attacking them, if they told me to **** off I would have just let it go.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I'm glad you did not think I was attacking you, I know I can be abrasive, I realize this is a really difficult time and decision and I appreciate you sharing with us.

I just have a pet peeve about grouping large amounts of people negatively I get into with black people all the time railing on white folks or democrats railing on all Republicans.

Anyway, I hope you get what you want, if you can get on an open mic for comedy I know you have a healthy amount of belief in yourself and I think that will get you through.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I didn't. I said heterosexuals shouldn't impose their sexuality on others either.

11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Right but you dont make these comments about hetero couples.

You also talked about children getting genitals cut off until I told you that wasn't what happened.

You (and others) throw a temper tantrum the moment LGBT stuff comes up.

I know you hate Islam; but you'd probably do really well in most of North Africa and countries like Lebanon. Im being dead serious