1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where did excuse violence against the LGBT community? I said I hadn't seen nationalists do it.good lord, you make it really hard to not get upset at your mischaracterizing

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@TheJuice

As far as Fox News, there are a lot of gay Republicans

3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Because you're dismissing the activites of the perps, saying its not a hate crime when it was abd blaming both sides

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't say that either. You asked what we thought about the actual arrest and I said I'm surprised because I didn't think white nationalists focused on the LGBT community. That isn't a defense of them. That isn't an excuse for them. I don't have any problem with the arrest

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The majority of right-wing extremists are “virulently anti-LGBT”

This article might clarify your question about White Nationalists' hate towards the LGBQT community.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ite-nationalists-virulently-anti-lgbt-n794466

FranchiseBlade and pgabriel like this.
  6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

#346 Rashmon, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    TheJuice likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm not willfully dismissing anything. I do think sexuality, race, and religion face different hate sources while certainly a lot face the same

Someone else already provided a better example of what lgbt's face but thanks. My misinformation came from what makes the national and what doesn't