1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

their having a single smoke bomb is either a statement of fact or else is a false statement. I don't see how that "defends the people" either way

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If he was clarifying they had one as opposed to many maybe.

But he said "nothing more than a single..." that language is used to minimize and lessen the seriousness.

If I wanted to minimize the acts of a drunk driver, I would say "he was noting more than single percent over the legal limit."

While that might be what he tested, it wouldn't change the seriousness of his offense. The only reason I would use that verbiage would be to minimize and defend the person.

mdrowe00, jiggyfly and Andre0087 like this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Preach on brother! I can't scroll down any thread here without seeing him or @tinman posting nonsense. In the end I guess it's not that big of a deal, we'll all get old and crusty one day and have nothing better to do than raise hell on a Rockets forum about our political rights. I suppose if my balls shriveled up and I had nothing left in life but my intellect I'd be doing the same...

TheJuice and jiggyfly like this.
  4. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Can we talk about how after 17 pages, only one post referred to the actual issue at hand (LGBT people being harassed)?

I skipped the first ever pride parade where I live, and my first one since coming out because I was afraid of people like these. And I doubt I'm not the only one.

Instead we're talking about...which side has bigger assholes lol. Although Im sure certain pockets of this board were out there "counter-protesting" this month.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fair enough

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

its going to be cis white women with money.

they LOVE and have to be the victim in any situation. They also like to fake being liheral but usually date GOP men.

Most love their status as being a little princess and any status quo will change that. But they also want to look liberal so theyll protest.

Where the Left's divisons are going to shine is when a white woman kills a black trans woman in a bathroom. Youre going to see insane rioting from every side

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm surprised that white nationalists would target a Pride parade. I'm not surprised they hate gays, I am surprised they would make it a priority

8. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

its based on Fox News...

people are convinced LGBT people arw pedophilies.

You don't get it because you don't want to.

9. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

your churches and news outlets say LGBT people are rapists

Ill carry a gun (concealed)

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How would you like it if anybody used the same generalities about gay white men that you are doing about cis white women?

What you just did here is just as bad as gay people being labeled as groomers and does nothing productive, it just causes further divides.

We should all strive to judge each individual person on their own merits and stop labeling groups of people the same.

11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I'm not a gay white men.

But in my experience this is white women do. Yes the left eats their own. But I hate how straight cis women have co-opted all of LGBT culture as their fun hobby.

They get to have fun for a day. I live with the stigma of being trans for a lifetime; especially I get **** up to death threats for existing.

Most of those protesting women vote GOP anyway

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I base that on homosexuality not being something they are known to target. Hate crimes against gays are usually by people who specifically hate gays

Have you seen white nationalists target the LGBT community?

13. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

that's absolutely something they target! Fox News does as well as a lot of Catholic Baptist and Lutheran churches.

Again I'd like to point out how everyone is offended about their political party and not that...a bunch of LGBT people would get killed

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Did you read the articles posted in this thread? There were more than one LGBTQ gatherings that were victimized.

Appears to be pretty specifically targeted.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/w...re-increasingly-targeting-the-lgbtq-community

B-Bob and TheJuice like this.
  15. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

I have. Ive seen it and heard it often.

IDK why it's such a stretch of belief for y'all that some people hate the LGBT.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We are talking about potential hate crimes, not things major Religion bishops would be involved In or news networks

17. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

They came to fight LGBT parade membors or at the very least protest our right to exist.

IDK why that upsets you so much that likely hate you as well. Why does LGBT stuff make you so upset?

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm not upset bro. Don't ASSume

This is the second time you've qualified emotion in posts

20. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Why do you excuse violence against LGBT ppl?
    You really think Nazis don't target us?