1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

We can stop with the "sex addict" stuff.

Sex addiction is real and those people are suffering from a disease/disorder.

Deshaun Watson is predator, not a victim.

Nook, ElPigto, Red.Glare and 2 others like this.
  2. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're joking, right? Unwilling participants don't work unlicensed in those spas. Boundaries vary.... I'm sure the spa owner was trying to hook Watson up with therapists with few boundaries. Watson likely went beyond some of these women's boundaries. I think he get's off on pushing the limit with them or getting it free. Dude is a freak,

Nook likes this.
  3. Damion Laverne

Well, something is wrong with him, and he keeps denying it.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Didn’t Pee Wee masturbate in an adult theater or something along those lines? I would assume everybody in the theater was getting off. This is just a weird activity.

Louis CK masturbated in front of people but asked them for permission first? That’s a level above Pee Wee and definitely creepy.

Watson is like the super saiyan version of these 2 but with some assault and potentially rape mixed in. I don’t think they’re all on the same level.

Nook and Kim like this.
  5. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I think Louis CK used to trap his female employees in the bathroom and jerk off, sometimes without permission. Bigger power dynamic issue, but no sex though. I think Pee Wee took his jerking out of the theater and outside for others to see.

BigM likes this.
  6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I googled peewee, looks like they arrested him and 3 other guys, I’m guessing for the same crime, when he was leaving the theater. Obviously shouldn’t be pulling it out in “public” but an adult theater? That’s like entrapment lol.

Kim likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

[​IMG]

Draft pick looking JUICY and they are in the toughest division in the conference IMO

Edit: Forgot Denver has Russell Wilson now...2nd best division then, but no way they are better than the Ravens or Bengals.

#1407 JayGoogle, Jun 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    Slyonebluejay, whag00, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  8. Major

Major Member

But if any one of those 66 didn't want to settle (or 24, really, since that's who's actually pursued this), then he'd still have to go through the whole legal process he's going through now. So unless he could guarantee settlements with all of them, he still had a problem. Or if he settled with the original 22 of them, the others might come back each demanding $1MM because they know he needs to settle at that point.

He'd also have to be proactively reaching out to the 40 that hadn't sued him, so that's another nightmare in itself.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  9. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Backpage massage ads are gone now but replace Backpage with Instagram and this is an example of contacting what turn out to be unlicensed therapists from online ads. Watson wouldn't keep going to these online women if he was striking out with them

10. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That was never even alleged. The allegations were solely that he asked 2 fellow comedians if he could jerk off in front of them....something he asked many fellow comedians in the past, they said yes so he did.

Unfortunately they were terrible at comedy, so they jumped on the "me too" bandwagon by claiming Louis doing this was somehow improper hoping it would revive their careers. It didn't.

Many others have come out saying he did the same with them and that sometimes they said yes, sometimes they said no. If they said no, he didn't, if they said yes, he did.....but that's really no different than any other consensual sexual act.

What Watson did is in no way similar. At all.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

If he can make his **** and butthole private, I'd call that progress,

Roc Paint likes this.
  14. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

15. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

I knew the last two months were to good to be true.

16. Newlin

Newlin Member

Maybe someone can help me out here. Did Easterby try to arrange some kind of intervention for Watson?

If so. What was the intervention for?

17. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

I don’t recall the poster but someone here knew the McNair family. I believe the poster said stuff about Watsons mom getting involved with the Texans to get Watson under control. Supposedly she or the Texans felt Hopkins was a bad influence on Watson and that’s why he was traded. The poster said Texans also let go of a popular trainer who was the one bringing massage tables from the Texans facility to the hotel rooms Watson was renting.

could be bs and not sure I have the story straight but would explain watsons butt hurt and constant attempts to get it soothed.

Slyonebluejay and txtodd like this.
  18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I said something like this before, but someone showed me an article that said Goodell said Watson "probably" wouldn't be placed on the CEL without criminal charges. So it sounds like there will only be an unpaid suspension. It would be nice if he were on the CEL this year and once the civil trials are completed next year, he was suspended without pay.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

The Broncos are getting sold for 4.65 Billion dollars. It sure would be nice if Cal and Mama were shown to be enablers and have to sell. It would actually just be nice if they saw what the Broncos are selling for and decided to just sell.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Some people just want the Texans to burn, no matter what mental gymnastics they need to perform in order to have that take.

Roc Paint likes this.