1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blame rap music? :Son of DJ Quik arrested for murder:update: lives of middle and rich class Blacks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, May 29, 2022.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

They are linked by their blackness. I'm not the person denying my blackness.

I'm not the one continuing to make it personal.

I'm not the person okay with young Black wasted life because I'm too ashamed to be honest as it may reflect on me.

#21 pgabriel, Jun 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    tinman likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As a successful and productive citizen and a long time contributing member of Clutchfans
    I trust your insights on your culture and experience
    because you should never let anyone of any race or extreme political views affect your intelligent decision making

'I made this money, you didn't ' - Bobby Brown

99er

pgabriel likes this.
  3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Black and non-black American murderers are linked by the same logical, emotional and moral choices they engage in when they decide to take a human life.

Defending 45 million fellow black Americans from falsely being characterized as murderers or beholden to some murderous "culture" because one black guy needs attention and validation for his shitty choices is not denying my blackness. You are a matryoshka doll of stupid arguments and an entire eugenics journal of anti-black hatred.

#23 Dairy Ashford, Jun 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Nook likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Why are you worried about being falsely accused? No one is worried about being falsely accused. What shitty choices have I made? Wtf do you personally know about me? Specifics. If you can't answer stfu about that.

The numbers speak for themselves. They won't decrease until being honest about them

#24 pgabriel, Jun 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    tinman likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Just like the Asian violence thread
    The real truth is pretty obvious but it was distorted by the media and completely ignored the race and geography feature
    Just as the Asian senior citizens in San Fran or Oakland if they see some Jussie smollett boogey men running after them
    Or is that they are scared of the thugs and drug addict homeless

6. MexAmercnMoose

maybe, just maybe it might be tied to America's fascination with guns, which might appears to be held by parts of both sides...the racist/insurrectionist Right and the ghetto/keepin it real Left....although as usual, the Right being more extreme in their thinking

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I said mischaracterized, dolt, not "falsely accused." When you waste time conflating the most extreme choices of a handful of individuals that comprise less than one percent of one percent of our race with your own fictitious notion of our race having a murderous "culture" to project your own racial insecurities you are mischaracterizing them. You are empirically the dumbest person here.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Another
    They stayed in the hood and kept too real

trial for the dude who killed Nipsy Hustle

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You keep saying less than 1%. The less than 1% is still too high. Since apparently you keep up with my opinion on this subject you know that I say this is an inner city problem.

The Black murder rate is 10 times the rest of the country'. More black kids are born to single parent households. The issues go hand in hand. Regardless of murder, fixing the issue of family strength will go a long way in fixing issues we attribute to racism like the cycle of poverty

Mischaracterized, falsely accused, you're worried about the wrong thing, you have made it this far in life without being mischaracterized while the black murder rate is getting worse

#29 pgabriel, Jun 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Recent Houston news
    I feel bad for this kid
    Dude shot his wife and mother in law, then took their baby . He ends up killing himself because the cops were after him.
    The kid will not have a father

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

No, Dexter Manley; less than one percent of one percent. Single fatherhood hysteria after multiple decades of 50% divorce rate nationwide is just latent hostility, or in your case, shame, at black men reproducing.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The number is the murder rate. It's ten times the rest of the country. I'm going to say again, my concern is young Black men wasting their lives as well as the misery that is spread.

Yes there are millions of us. The fact that you think it's okay because it's less than 1% is really ridiculous.

tinman likes this.
  14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Less than one percent of one percent, you willfully refuse to accurately state your own data and replace it with your narrative of black self-hatred. Tens of millions of black Americans, not murdering anyone. The 0.0003 that make a single deviant choice based on immediate circumstances has more in common with the other thousands of non-black American murderers, not the 45 million blacks you want to project your own failures and insecurities on to.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

There’s lots of black on black crime

the 90s rappers wrote song about this problem

16. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Love the people in here lambasting black neighborhoods and rappers are also ones who probably claim they love the Constitution but Quik's son is already guilty in their eyes yet the Constitution affords it's citizens of innocence until guilt is proven, unless of course...

17. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

The black poverty rate is about 30. White poverty rate is around 9. Underinvestment in communities, housing segregation tactics, outright theft, institutional racism, and many other factors go into the problems plaguing many black Americans but let me guess, since we elected Obama in 08, everything should have been fixed?

18. tinman

Supporting Member

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It wasn't my data point. Mine was murder rate. It was yours to say there isn’t a problem. The issue isn't merely numbers. The murders aren't the same . They are random acts of violence demonstrating a lack of worth . Chicago's gang violence isn't duplicated by others

It's a broken home problem that can be fixed. Strengthening family structure is also the first step in decreasing poverty within the black community among other issues

tinman likes this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I would have never suggested all issues involving Blacks are solved since we've now had a black president. One thing his election does reflect are the tremendous strides in decreasing prejudice as far as ordinary citizens are concerned

It is time to focus on broken homes