1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Don't Care About The Buffalo Shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, May 18, 2022.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's only natural to have a public advocacy group for an amendment dear to people's beliefs in why this country was able to free itself

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

They just declared bankruptcy.

4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Uh....

You are not educated on this issue.

Deckard likes this.
  5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Pointing out your delusions and insecurities is not self-flattery. Right now I'm just the wall in social studies class with serial images of Mount Vesuvius and Kunta Kinte on it, reflecting what's projected on to me by underachieving adults too childish and broken to rhetorically engage anyone their own age. You literally said to me "you're the educated negro," if you're too much of a p***y to admit that stop wasting everyone's time.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How much did the Koch brothers donate? I gave you the article that shows their money comes from gun manufacturers. I don't know what to show you if the data doesn't convince you.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Need as in its power is in its voice.
    Gun manufactures donates to gun rights advocacy. What are you proving? That has nothing with NRA member's love for the second amendment

The NRA is the standard in gun rights. When they say a Senator threatens your rights its over. It's not membership as much as reputation. They still love Charlton Heston's cold dead hands

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I remember the exchange. If it seemed tc communitie you specifically. I meant you , some other members of the forum and all the other educated productive blacks who don't want to help cycle of poverty blacks by pointing out their dysfunctional progress impeding daily decisions like not giving a **** about their kis's education.

You just want the white man to know you care about education because you care what he thinks about YOU

That's the irony of your self loathing comments about me.Your insecurity about looking good to Mr whitey is not only not helpful it's damaging to the people you claim to care about

#288 pgabriel, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are so bought into the propaganda you aren't able to see the truth. They give money to the NRA to make sure anyone, including criminals, can get guns. They don't give 10's of millions of dollars out of patriotism lol.

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That's how second person pronouns work. The rest of that flowchart is some Dr. Yakub nonsense. Individual whites and non-blacks make the same mistakes individual blacks do, you needing to publicly frame individual blacks' setbacks in the context of our race and further imply some innate flaws therewith, once again, speaks to your own failed black male insecurity.

My parents met at the University of Michigan after immigrating from Cameroon and Haiti on student visas and both had multiple graduate degrees before any of their children were born. One of those was an Ed. D (write the dissertation, don't have to defend it) while my mom was a French instructor in high school trying to transition to administrative role. Then she pivoted to health sciences and got a BS in Biochemistry at PasaNASASeabaybrook and a BS in Pharmacy at Deliberate Speed Contingency State, right before the licensing requirements switched to a Pharm D. So, yeah, I guess two immigrants from West Africa and a god damn slave colony to a white country on education visas, wanting to own their homes and switch out used Mercedes and Volvos every three years at Mossy Nissan paying cash probably need hiring managers with Aggie rings in access-controlled office buildings in a confederate state to know they "care about education."

I love that you try to distill all 102 million iterations of "Mr. Whitey" to a single male. We talking Edward Stratton II or III? Paper Chase or Paisley Conspiracy? George Papadopolis or George Stephanopoulos? Good god you're a fu c k ing mess.

#290 Dairy Ashford, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I know come from stable home. That's the point. When I'm talking ghetto dysfunction it's not about you. If you really care about helping poor blacks move forward you would see the impediment is blank family stability

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

All you care about is sh itt ing on other black people, and black men in particular unless it's about hairstyles, and redefining individual poverty as a moral failing across an entire "culture."

Rocket River and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You don't really care about stable homes either. Many of the issues others are bringing up make it more likely to accommodate stable homes, but you ignore those issues or even more counter-productively claim they aren't real issues.

You haven't provided any in-depth study or analysis of why there are challenges to stable homes.

You only bring it up when racist acts occur, seemingly as a means of distracting from the racism.

Rocket River and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I come from an educated household also but unlike you my parents raised me in a black low to middle class neighborhood. I know the mistakes these people mak. II know you probably grew up in a white neighborhood. You don't know what the **** you're talking about. I've met several African men who talk about American black men being self destruction.

Go ask daddy what he thinks.

As far as you not understanding my honesty is because of the desire to see Blacks do better I really don't get it.

I know your last sentence is a commentary on several of my posts I don't follow you or give a **** about you or your opinion so at least know you're a black man I'm no trying to **** on because I wouldn't give a **** either way

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Ass hole because you mischareterize me and my posts ad you much as you follow me around know I 0ost about this all the time.

Ever time you say in all the you follow me around in I dont address something I respond with an address makes you an even bigger ass hole

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yikes

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@FranchiseBlade

Blaming the racism of the past is just living in the past. Nobody disputes wealth disparity is about the past. You can't change the past

The United States has out lawed things like red lining. It has passed Civil Rights legislation. Now you want schools to cater to lack of inner city parenting responsibilities that prevent kids from learning.

The government can only dosomuch

19. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

How do you even converse with people who post **** like this?

Republican politics have put millions on their side without thought or reason and there is no reaching them anymore. The basis is hate. Every explanation is factually wrong, usually hypocritical to stated beliefs, coming at a cost to red votes and they still line up to vote. It's tangibly making the country worse and they swell in 'nationalism'. Peeling off the layered hypocrisy and stupidity is almost impossible at this point.

I don't get it man. How can you hate other people so much that you wouldn't make YOUR OWN LIFE better?

How can you hate people so much THAT YOU HAVEN'T MET?

How can you hate people so much THAT HAVE NO IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE?

Somewhere along the line Republicans convinced enough people voting for them means you love America or some bullshit, while the elected officials do everything they can to turn the knife in you.

Make it make sense.

Rocket River likes this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You aren't listening or don't understand. I can't help with either of those things.