1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Don't Care About The Buffalo Shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, May 18, 2022.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Then why are you arguing otherwise?

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't give a **** about El Salvador. They can solve their own damn problems.

When MS13 walks in here and does the same thing, then we can talk.

You're just a chicken with your head cut off when you talk nonsense about immigrants pulling off the same **** as what limp dick gun nutters does to our schools every 3-5 weeks.

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Well then stfu about MS13 then, I said criminals are pouring into this country... Your reading comprehension is way off, no one is talking about immigrants... I wasn't responding to school shootings, I was responding towards a comment that we have more gun violence... Well yeah we have more gun violence, this is the #1 destination in the world for everyone whether looking to start a new life and fulfil your dreams to criminals who are running away from the cartels in their countries that are after them. How hard is that to understand? Common sense is not very common these days.....

4. Invisible Fan

You're the one that mentioned them.

BTW I've read your lame arguments in the other thread.

You might as well blame gun violence on terrorists in the US, naturalized or on greencards, because "terrorists are more likely to commit a crime than a law abiding citizen". There's your weak numbers for even you to follow.

And what a willfully dumb and negligent post for a 1st or 2nd gen immigrant... No one else gives a **** that YOU follow the law when you look just like the "criminals" you're trying to distance yourself from.

Next thing you'll boast is "try living in a cave like a terrorist and claim that it's better than gun toting shitbirds, but you won't because you're a coward". That's the same weak connection you're getting at.

No one saw it coming.

Which of the 213 mass shootings as of THIS YEAR are you talking about? How many were criminals in their past? What is that an overwhelming percentage compared to shooters without a prior criminal record?

That home grown connection is what most sane people are getting at.

And obviously you don't give a **** about these victims when you're too worried about being a victim yourself enough to oppose a ban on assault weapons... Most adults don't even want a ban on guns, and as a start a ban on rifles that can easily start mass casualty events.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

These are not the times to be discussing gun control anyways, that's the very 1st post I made on the subject.... From either sides, pro or against. I said it because children lost their lives and parents lost their children. It was a tragedy, it should not ever be taken advantage of for political reasons. On either side, the same way I don't think taking guns from the people as is our right I also don't agree its the right time to be discussing lose gun laws and arming teachers.... Its disgusting for either side to push their agendas on this tragedy.

6. Invisible Fan

It's the 213th mass shooting of the year. 692 last year.

Mass shootings are defined as 4 or more victims. Even if you whittle it down to the big ones, there's never a right time to discuss these tragedies because they happen far too often.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Nothing is hidden about that. You're not listening as usual. Their power is the passion of the people for their right to bear arms. If the NRA told its Texan members to vote out Abbott, Abbott would be gone without a dollar spent.

The last statement isn't about membership numbers. It's about their solitude around gun rights being above everything else

tinman likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Salvy
    Why aren’t people blaming the state or New York for this kid like they are blaming Texas ?

Astrodome likes this.
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You don't have an understanding of beliefs and values because you don't believe in **** think you know everything

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

My guess is that Gendron purchased the guns months before the shooting, modified his AR, and possibly obtained illegal magazines for it as well. He also purchased guns in his possession from Pennsylvania, a state with more permissive gun laws than NY.

Ramos legally purchased guns a week before said shooting.

From what I can see, it looks like Gendron had to do some work, visit multiple states, and possibly did illegal things through the process but Ramos did everything completely legal within a week.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Also in New York, they already knew he made a threat about killing his schoolmates.
    I don't think these kids are dumb, they will find a way to get a gun if they intent to use it.

Also what's worrying is the 3d print guns.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Lol, ok, if you want to believe that go right ahead, But you've been hoodwinked. The NRA isn't about protecting your right to bear arms, it's about protecting the bottom line of gun companies. All the other stuff is fluff. Sorry to burst your bubble.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Just say tomato and he will say tamahto

15. tinman

Supporting Member

@pgabriel
    Fatherhood is important .

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/salvador-ramos-father-he-shouldve-just-killed-me-instead/

The father told the Daily Beast he had not been in his son’s life much of late due to his job away from Uvalde.
    He said he had also been away from his son due to the pandemic as he did not want to expose his own mother — who is suffering from cancer — to the virus. The COVID-19 restrictions strained the duo’s relationship, with his son refusing to speak to him about a month ago.

The two hadn’t seen each other since, he said.

Salvy likes this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

They must have been dissapointed when they saw it was a latinx kid and not a white one...

tinman likes this.
  17. tinman

Supporting Member

Columbine was in Colorado
    All I remember is that they blamed Marilyn Manson
    Ah the good old days where it was music’s fault

Salvy likes this.
  18. Salvy

Salvy Member

And Doom, or other video games ....

CCity Zero likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

Don’t worry they are blaming car jackings on Grand Theft Auto 5 still

Salvy likes this.
  20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Law enforcement agencies in Buffalo are investigating whether a former federal agent knew in advance an 18-year-old white supremacist was going to attack the Tops on Jefferson Avenue, multiple sources told News 4.

This story was first reported by The Buffalo News. Law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told News 4 the former federal agent was among a small group of people to have regular interactions online with the gunman.

About 30 minutes before he opened fire in the Tops parking lot, the shooter posted a racist diatribe and invitations to watch the massacre live on the social media site, discord.

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-s...ay-have-had-prior-knowledge-of-tops-shooting/

Rocket River

FranchiseBlade likes this.