1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CBD Products

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cebu, Oct 29, 2019.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

:eek:

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

By constituents you mean prison/police industrial complex ‘lobbyists’ who give them envelopes of cash?

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

He’s… an interesting guy.

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I finally ordered some CBD treats for my dog. We'll see if this has any benefits for her regarding her hip dysplasia and osteoarthritis.

To this point, the other conventional meds I've tried haven't really helped her as far as I can tell. The CBD treatment, if effective, would actually end up saving some money compared to the costs of conventional meds.

Everyone seems to have a positive story about CBD and how it helps their dog with inflammation, pain, and even happiness. Well, I want to have one of those positive stories with my dog! Do your job, CBD!

If it gets my dog sick, then I'm going to be pissed. No vomit comets!

6. Xerobull

TIL about Lithium Orotate and ordered some.

I may have to try the dog treats for our Jack Russell that murder screams when we cut his nails.

7. Surfguy

That must be a sight to behold. That dog must need a lot of exercise. Put it on a treadmill. Wear it out. Then, trim trim trim! ;)

Xerobull likes this.
  8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

So there are hemp derived delta 9 gummies you can get in TX. It’s basically the same as the real stuff and hope it lasts. Hometown Hero from Austin is the place I’ve bought some from online.

CCorn and Buck Turgidson like this.
  9. Surfguy

It's been about 3 weeks since I started giving my dog daily CBD treats. I'm honestly not sure if it is working or not. She still gets around like an old bag. She may not be panting as much...which assume could translate into less pain.

They put 20 mg CBD in each chew and instruct to "give 1 chew per day for dogs 50+ pounds".

It's kind of a mind-f*ck trying to determine if the dog is different or better on the stuff. She's definitely not more tired imo. So, that is good. She acts the same with the same personality...so no zombie dog. Check. No negative reactions to CBD. Check.

This is an interesting experiment. I wish I could reach inside my dog's thoughts to figure out the results. F*ck.

Is she generally moving better or faster? Not so much. Is she in less pain? Maybe. Is it possible CBD is not working at all for her? Maybe.

Xerobull and Squirtle like this.
  10. Xerobull

I've been working with a chiropractor to fix the root issues of my back pain and it's helped significantly, so I stopped using CBD oil about two months ago.

Combined with the nootropics I started taking around the same time, my mental capacity has increased massively. I feel like a different, better person and was comparatively in a fugue for the past two years.

Don't get me wrong, CBD is a miracle substance. It helped with my pain and leveled out my moods, but I think I was too level and just didn't give much of a **** about anything. This is really a desirable goal for most people but for me, I need to be sharp as a tack and motivated at all times.

I still have the CBD oil because I have about $200 worth, and I will take it now and then at night if I'm super sore, but it's going to be a use as needed thing instead of a twice daily thing for me now.

mikol13 likes this.
  11. VanityHalfBlack

I am now a fan. It’s crazy how this stuff is everywhere in Houston like it’s Starbucks. Doesn’t give you the psychoactive effects of real weed but still kinda gets you to a point where you crash the couch and watch sports feeling good. I’m on the train now. No need to jump over hurdles to find a dealer while paranoia sneaks from the back.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

My buddies shop in Kemah is selling some delta 9 gummies…. I’m flying

Xerobull likes this.
  13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It's quickly becoming more mainstream in Houston. That **** @Kilgore Trout mentioned is POTENT (for me).

14. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I assume Delta 9 is more potent then Delta 8?

Xerobull likes this.
  15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Dude this stuff makes me fly. @Xerobull right next to Jackie’s brickhouse if you want to try it.

I ate half of one last night and was on cloud 13.

ROCKSS, Ziggy and Xerobull like this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Do you still feel it in the morning or does it wear off completely in a reasonable timeframe?

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

when I ate a whole one I was still baked in the morning. When I ate half I was fine.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

jiggyfly and Xerobull like this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

If you can score HHC flower… do it. Gives me energy, euphoria, munchies and there’s no paranoia.