1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Depp converted one of the hottest lesbians on the planet...PIMP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Nov 8, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wow, second page of this thread, 2012.

AroundTheWorld, Kim and Caesar like this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

She is who we thought she was.

5. i3artow i3aller

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Technically it could still go to a Hung Jury situation if it is not going to be unanimous.

Which results in a mistrial.

The sooner a verdict is agreed upon the better for Depp.

Caesar likes this.
  7. Caesar

Caesar Member

True but i could see jury unanimously being for Depp, but a long time taken to decide how much he should be owed. Make it an even 7 milly for the divorce and call it a day and we never hear of Amber Turd again.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'Biggest role of her career...until this trial'

[​IMG]

9. i3artow i3aller

10. Xerobull

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Camille was absolutely fire yet again.....and Amber Heard's team foolishly made objections during Ben Chew's part of closing statements that essentially led to the judge acknowledging that Amber Heard lied on the stand.

It's crazy but I feel that if this goes the way I think it is going to go, Amber Heard's lawyers might have their careers negatively impacted almost as much as Heard herself. This is the possible downside of taking on high profile cases with really bad facts to overcome, it can make REALLY good lawyers look completely incompetent. I think Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft might basically need to retire after this case. I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to hire her or any firm she's associated with after this **** show.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I think it's pretty well been proven that their client was difficult to control and generally insane.

13. Xerobull

Hail Marys being thrown by Amber's lawyers.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Entirely true, but I'm talking about public perception, not reality.

I am sympathetic to the position they put themselves in by accepting an insane client, but I think the general public will just view them as incompetent.....and you KNOW Heard will throw them under the bus when she loses.

15. Caesar

Caesar Member

No sympathy for Rotten-born or Elaine. Both played dirty. I believe RB is getting 6million, not sure about Elaine though.

One thing that becomes noticeable is how much Amber constantly writes notes and passes them on. She appears to be constantly micromanaging and controlling the lawyers to speak her narrative. It looks even now as if she expects them to re-write the closing while she smirks smugly and speed writes notes. That could benefit the lawyers somewhat, but they have had so many incompetent and unprofessional moments that you can't blame on a horrible client.
    I will admit there have been times i did feel sympathetic for Elaine. She said it herself "I'm trying." We know she has a horrible client that she has to lead and can not trust. I lose that sympathy when she mocks Johnnys voice or argues 15 min of fame.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

No lawyer would advocate for her going back on the stand yesterday after her cross, that’s 100% her

instead of fighting they said **** it let her

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's similar to B'Ivory LaMarr who jumped at the opportunity to defend murderer Theodore Edgecomb to try and gain publicity from it.....in the end he came off looking INCREDIBLY incompetent and his client is doing 25 years.

That's the thing about seeking the spotlight, it can either make or break you.

Caesar likes this.
  18. i3artow i3aller

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

How perfect is it that there was an "Amber Alert" during closing statements?

20. Caesar

Caesar Member

Amazing and the judge actually speaking out the words "Amber Alert." Also when they zoomed in on the security guard, there was a girl passing out just like Johnny in the photos haha.
    RB's closing is just a whole gaslighting speech via extension of AH.

i3artow i3aller likes this.