1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meanwhile in Florida......

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by donkeypunch, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Beats studying for a GED

Slyonebluejay and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Slyonebluejay

Slyonebluejay Member
    Supporting Member

That pose around young kids is uncool. That same pose with no one around would be really nice

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

But where is she gunna practice?

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  4. Slyonebluejay

Slyonebluejay Member
    Supporting Member

Back when I was single, my house

Invisible Fan and AroundTheWorld like this.
  5. TimDuncanDonaut

Opposite of normal FL content... but kinda wholesome.

6. Buck Turgidson

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

When Zoomer keeping it real goes wrong.

The cop's dry, boring cop jokes were pretty lame and took away from the overall humor of the case.

Pregnancy food rage is real. I had a couple of near misses from my wife when I teased her that I was going to eat her Chef Boyardee's beef raviolis with our first son.

9. Xerobull

LMFAO!

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Austin bonus.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  11. Xerobull

Bro, you are so vibed into white trash culture, bro.

boomboom likes this.
  12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Must've just left the local D&D meet-up ...

"Dost thou think thou shalt impose thy will upon me?! I, who wield the power of the +2 hand axe from mine Infinti G35?!"

Stuff like this is why I'm scared to drive on most freeways nowadays. People done lost their minds. lol.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

clearly held a hatchet outside of his window implying battle with a hatchet was incoming.

That's a nice camera for only 120 bucks. well worth it.

14. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Kids that age don't care. They was thinking that was cool. I wish I could do that.
    Dad's any age don't care. They was thinking that was cool. I wish I could do her.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

"She got McMad"

That Sheriff is ****ing fantastic.

Florida people should vote for him, if they're legally allowed to vote.

#575 Buck Turgidson, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 25, 2022
  16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'm starting to think we just need a "best of Twitter" thread or something because ....

Before you hit play, just look at that screen shot.... doesn't this look like a Dukes of Hazzard episode where they pause the episode as Uncle Jesse hops on top of Roscoe's police vehicle to delay his pursuit of the Duke Boys or something. I can't breathe ...

Audio NSFW :

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  17. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

https://www.fox13news.com/news/i-wa...ler-during-delivery-to-publix-shopping-center

‘I was smoking my meth pipe’: Florida man totals tractor-trailer during delivery to Publix shopping center

HAINES CITY, Fla. - A tractor-trailer delivery driver is facing possession of methamphetamine charges after crashing into the back of a Publix shopping center in Haines City on Thursday afternoon.

Michael Calvo, 51, of Cape Coral, was making a delivery in the back of the shopping center when his truck tore an awning off the building and hit an unoccupied pickup truck, pushing it for about 200 feet. Officers say both vehicles were totaled.

When an officer approached Calvo following the crash, he stated that he thought he was being pranked by a television show and did not immediately come out of the 53-foot tractor.

Police say Calvo’s erratic behavior caused a commotion in the shopping center with many employees and customers showing up to see what was happening.

After a few minutes, the officer was able to remove Calvo from the truck and asked if he had fallen asleep, been drinking or was experiencing a medical emergency, according to the Haines City Police Department.

The officer says Calvo’s responded by saying, "I was smoking my meth pipe."

"We appreciate Mr. Calvo’s honest response to the officer’s question," said Haines City Deputy Police Chief Loyd Stewart. "But using meth is illegal and could have cost someone their life."

Calvo was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest without violence, and possession of narcotics paraphernalia.

18. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2022/05/27/south-florida-man-fire-wife-car/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A South Florida man faced a judge Friday for a disturbing crime he is accused of committing.

Jerry Sanders Jr. is facing several charges, including attempted murder and arson after authorities said he tried to kill his wife by setting her on fire and hitting her with his car.

Police said he used a blow torch inside their home in Miami.

Then police said Sanders got in his car and rammed it into his wife, who made it out of the house, pinning her between the car and a palm tree.

Officers arrived at the scene and Sanders reportedly tried to hit them with his car too.

That is when officers opened fire, hitting him several times.

Sanders was able to drive off before crashing his car and getting arrested.

19. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Florida News
    Nude woman arrested for burning bush at Florida intersection
    By Rob GarguiloJun 23, 2022
    [​IMG]

Tarpon Springs. FL - A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly set shrubs on fire while nude.

According to police, 40-year-old Ann Keorgh of Largo was found naked in the bushes of an intersection by Tarpon Springs police on Monday after an officer was dispatched to US-19 for a report of a naked woman on the side of the road.

While speaking with the subject, the responding officer smelled a burning odor and noticed smoke coming from bushes nearby.

Keorgh’s arrest affidavit states “while attempting to stop the burning, the defendant state she started the ‘bon fire’ for a celebration.”

Investigators say the fire ended up causing $50 in damage to the two shrubs.

Keorgh was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on a criminal mischief charge.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

It'd sure be hard to set your bush on fire if you've got clothes on.