1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Sure. If 22 accusers and serial behavior isn’t that, then yeah, I don’t know what is.

Keep on defending your hero, pathetic.

ROXRAN, Slyonebluejay, cbass and 3 others like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah, it's the NFL so I don't expect a long suspension for Watson. He already didn't play last year and the NFL literally lets guys murder people and only miss half the season.

Watson is a scumbag but he will be playing soon enough.

ROXRAN, raining threes and cmoak1982 like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Nah. He is a sexual predator........ he has nearly two dozen women claiming he sexually violated them.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Awesome defense there by Graham...... "Yeah it's 22 women ,but ONLY ONE LAWYER."

As a trial lawyer I find this tactic hilarious.... the number of lawyers is immaterial, and Graham knows it..... he cannot explain why 22 women claim he sexually assaulted them.... they could only come up with 18 women to say he didn't assault him..... it's all silly. He may well end up getting away with it, but anyone being honest knows he crossed the line.... from not using the massage therapists the team suggests, to only using women and getting them all off Instagram and getting them from out of state in certain situations. He then has women get upset, admits at least one cried and he just kept scheduling more massages with new women. He just wanted to get ****** when he wanted it, but didn't have the balls to go to a prostitute and wanted the women to be uncomfortable. This is as classical sexually abusive behavior but he is going to get away with it..... well at least people won't forget and at some point he will have a daughter and at some point he will have to deal with her knowing he was serially sexually abusive.

I liked the guy too, he was supposed to be a good person... I guess he is as long as he doesn't want to **** you. His defense of "I wasn't raised that way by my single mama" is a great legal defense as well. I would put it up there with people that rob banks and claim they didn't do it because they are not greedy.

ROCKSS, rhino17, Shark44 and 4 others like this.
  5. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

I'm calling it now, Watson is going to be bankrupt 5 years after he retires if not sooner...

cmoak1982 likes this.
  6. raining threes

Hopefully these women get paid.

Nook likes this.
  7. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Did anyone watch Real sports on HBO last night?
    I'm curious to see what others thought of it. I will watch tonight.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

It's so dumb; "hey Dahmer only killed 17 guys, what about the other ones he didn't?"

9. a time to chill

I watched it. I thought the report was fair. As reported they only interviewed two accusers. They also interviewed Watson's attorney and you heard their defense as well. They mentioned that 7 plaintiffs had scheduled additional massages with Watson after the initial alleged incident. Those plaintiffs declined to be interviewed. Watson's attorney says that Buzbee put out an ad on instagram after the first accuser contacted him which is how he got these 22 accusations against Watson - accusing Buzbee of soliciting clients. They also said that the first accuser went to other lawyers who refused to take her case until Buzbee agreed to take on the case.

KingCheetah and J.R. like this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

11. 3Rings

3Rings Contributing Member

Regardless if it he was seeking professional massages and/or happy endings. Considering today's social media climate, increase in gun violence and even COVID protocols, I still cannot understand why a guy in his shoes would even get himself in this situation by selecting random strangers on the internet and visiting them for massages. Strange and reckless is a good way to put it.

Whatever it is. It's definitely a cautionary tale or case study for lack of self-awareness, excesses of youth, self-entitlement, perversion, selfishness, egotism, recklessness, narcissism, CTE and just plain craziness and stupidity.

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It's called a fetish, and all of the above.

raining threes likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Because he likes the power dynamic of making them uncomfortable and sexually assaulting them and seeing what happens. It’s classic sexual predator behavior.

BigM, Blatz, cmoak1982 and 1 other person like this.
  14. a time to chill

Watson claims he was seeking out masseuses on Instagram because Covid-19 prevented him from seeing his usual massage therapists. He says he relied on recommendations from friends, teammates, and associates for who to see for massages. Buzbee deposed a witness who was affiliated with the Texans that coordinated massages for Watson and she pleaded the fifth.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I think his spirit is already bankrupt

17. Damion Laverne

He is a massage creep. The end.

Please close this thread

18. FEDEXROCKETS13

Lol not true in this stupid world he will be praised and held high on a pedestal if he plays well and all will be forgotten its sadly how this world works but there is slight to little hope that he continues immature ways and thinks he'll continue to get away with it and then hell comes down on him

19. FEDEXROCKETS13

I think he would enjoy prison a lot of people in there with big fingers to play with his booty hole