1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Didn't you predict that the Bucks would be I. The finals like, last week?

This site has really gone downhill.

jiggyfly and clos4life like this.
  2. Asian Sensation

That’s not all I predicted. Who asked you though?

Since you opened your mouth let’s review some of your predictions and expert analysis.

October 31, 2001 from the bearded bum losers Nets thread

Woof!
    Lmfaoo. That was a good one! It gets better though…. what makes that post even funnier is you posted this one right before you posted the above one.

Now that’s some funny ass shiit. Dead wrong on all your predictions, condescending AF and you talk shiit and make things personal on top of it lol. Thanks for opening your mouth… I wouldn’t have even noticed you otherwise.
    Yeah… you probably should’ve just stayed quiet lol.

This quote tells me all I need to know. Just another delusional Harden nut hugger.

This fool seriously talking about standards and accuracy haha Damn! You talk a lot shiit muhfukka for being so wrong all the time.

roslolian, Maxgx, supaflyz and 2 others like this.
  3. Salvy

Salvy Member

The Bucks who took the most likely champs to 7 games without their 2nd best player..... Yup you got me, I was way off.... Still, I was closer than what ever dumbass thought Harden would beat MIA because he had Embiid.... Lmao, still cracks me up....

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

5. Milos

Milos Member

Damn
    I hope everyone still convinced other players enjoy Harden as a teammate take a gander

It took the best 2way big on the planet all of, what, 3 months to decide it sucks hitching your title hopes to the Elimination James playoff wagon

Sadly I already know the responses inbound from the delusional:
    - 'fake news'
    - 'media bias'
    - 'playing hurt'

Wonder if this forces Morey to cut bait and press Harden to opt out, officially making him a fading journeyman searching for a 4th team in 3 seasons this summer

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

I think Morey is now going to strong-arm Doc Rivers into playing an MDA-style offense, and Doc will focus on defense and motivation. Rivers joined before Morey, so I'm sure Morey had promised Doc that they could attempt to win with Doc's system and with Simmons on the roster at the time.

Now it's time to maximize shots for Embiid/Harden/Maxey. Everyone else is 3&D or a 6th man of the year candidate or getting traded. Starting both Tobias and Maxey destroyed the rhythm of the offense, and they needed better defense than what Tobias was providing. Doc Rivers has a well rested All-NBA 2nd team player in Thybulle and he let Butler dominate the series while Thybulle averaged 10-15 minutes a game. I think DeAndre Jordan got more minutes. Ridiculous.

#3106 Mathloom, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022
    hakeem94 likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i have heard enough, you are hired!

Jontro likes this.
  8. Asian Sensation

MDA style offense? What’s that? Which one? Why? To benefit Harden?

MDA’s offense in Phoenix was high pace, lots of pick n rolls, constant movement without the ball and scoring in 7 seconds or less. The very definition of a free flowing offense. You’re not talking about that one cause obviously you’re not doing any of that with Harden at point guard.

MDA’s offense here was very basic. Small ball style, minimal adjustments and letting Harden & CP3 take turns ISOing. We had lots of success doing that at the time but it wasn’t a winning strategy back then and it sure as hell won’t be a winning strategy next year with this older, slower, passive, incapable/not so offensive minded Harden.

So how was what Harden did with Doc at head coach any different from when MDA was coach? He ran the offense, dominated the ball and failed to show up again whether it was poor shooting or not even attempting to shoot cause he quit/looked disinterested. Oh and the turnovers. I’ve always talked about Harden’s turnovers. Well it happened again. 7 assists to 5 turnovers per game and you wonder why he’s 2nd round fodder again.

When will you guys ever realize he’s an extremely flawed player and you’re simply not going to solve the puzzle that is winning with Harden.

Other notes.

-Nobody was stopping Jimmy Butler. Not even Thybulle. He got torched by Jimmy when he was guarding him and he was a zero on offense. Sixers needed points. It’s not ‘ridiculous’ at all.

-Even mentioning DJ as if he’s a reason to blame is loser talk. He played 15 minutes per game between the first two games and never even saw the court again the rest of the way.

-Sixers are Embiid’s team for as long as he wants to be there. You make moves and personnel decisions to build around him NOT Harden aka “I think Morey is now going to strong-arm Doc Rivers into playing an MDA-style offense”.

Andre0087 likes this.
  9. PeppermintCandy

10. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Wow, so you can post a lot of things totally out of context too?

You belong here, lmao.

11. Asian Sensation

The context was all directly related to Harden and his performance/season. Not only were you just wrong you were dead wrong. On top of that you made yourself sound extra stupid by being condescending and adding useless personals barbs. Then you of all people have the audacity to say things like “how this site has really gone downhill”. Maybe a little humility next time after being way off or perhaps just stay quiet. You don’t belong here.

roslolian likes this.
  12. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Statistical predictions aren't about being right (or humble) they're about being mathematically correct.

You have never been mathematically (or logically) correct about anything. Any dumbass can drag up random qoutes to make themselves look good. That's why you're here, rather than a site that supports down voting.

But yeah, you were statistically wrong for ~8 years. I'm really glad you finally had a moment where you didn't look like an idiot, but it still doesn't change the reality. Making safe bets in basketball really doesn't deserve praise.

HP3 likes this.
  13. Houstonfan2022

14. Houstonfan2022

15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Lol at believing Bill Simmons.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Bro Thybulle can't play basketball. Philly fans who know Thybulle predicted your reaction to a T.

Dude averages 5 pts, 2 rebs, 0.7 3PA and 0.5 FTA in 25 mpg. That tells you all you need to know.

#3116 roslolian, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
  17. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

durvasa likes this.
  18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Is that from My Life starring Michael Keaton?

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

Full Video

HA!, jokes on them.. Harden got nothing to prove...

roslolian likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why the heck is this thread still going?

Does somebody want a cookie or something?