1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Elon Musk is no hero

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, May 12, 2022.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - like someone can describe anything about his junk, what a douche....

DD

SamFisher and Sajan like this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

In the Michael Jackson molestation cases, the young victim was able to draw MJ's hee hee, with unique birthmarks.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Oh man. I feel sorry for him if the accusations are false, and they very well may be. Feeling you have to ask others to describe your private parts in detail is degrading.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Elon Musk botched circumcision confirmed

Deckard, mikol13 and SamFisher like this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Is it more degrading than living on Twitter and getting into petty flame wars when you literally have [absolutely everything] better to do, including, inter alia, buying Twitter.

I mean when plebes like us yell at each other here - whatever. If i was rich as **** I'd be doing something else though.

Anyway i don't really feel sorry for Elon Musk.

dobro1229, Deckard and mikol13 like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And, what about the woman who this happened to? No thoughts about her trauma?

Come on ....

DD

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. durvasa

Oh, I was just considering the case where the accusation was false. I'm sorry for anyone who has to endure such nonsense, including her if the accusation is true. I'm not going to guess how "traumatic" she considered the experience to be, if at all. I hope that the severance package she received sufficiently makes up for the negative experience.

9. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

There might have been a legitimate unfair dismissal case without there being any sexual harassment issues, a value that low may be indicative of that

10. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah Member

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This is delving down into dangerous territory.

We can't have powerful people intimidate victims into fear of coming out in fear of retribution. See Harvey Weinstein.

At the same time, we can't have individual come out targeting people w/out any evidence.

There has not been a shred of evidence and people are already lining up taking sides. Most of these ultra billionaires have allegations against them. This is largely a nothingburger.

DaDakota likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who knows what the truth is in any of these situations. A lot of times rich people can pay lots of money to keep people quiet. Trump NDA's are famous. But we know all these guys have dirt on them, Gates is a another big example.

People with ridiculous amounts of wealth and power abuse it sometimes just because they can. In any case, it's unlikely any evidence comes out into public. Most likely Musk will have a private settlement with the accuser...but it is surprising that he is attacking her in public regardless of whether her claims are legitimate or not.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. lpbman

lpbman Member

Wonder if cosying up to fascists is going get Dems to stop buying Teslas...

14. SamFisher

Lol, I sense a lack of total "neutrality" here regarding the "traumatic" experience which lead to an outbreak of "ironic" "" "" . Fair enough.

Anyways, as Elon's Twitter feed seems to signal, money and power does not seem to buy peace or happiness, so your hopes re the "severance" may be in vain.

15. SamFisher

I said this earlier in the thread, but it's not like there's not as good or better EVs out there.

EVs rock. Everyone should get one. Tesla, GM, Ford, Kia, Hyundai, Jeep, Audi, Mercedes, Nissan l, Volvo- whatever. They rule.

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. durvasa

I understand why you might read it that way, but I think it would be presumptuous of me to assume she considered whatever she alleges to have happened to be psychologically traumatic. The behavior would
    be highly inappropriate regardless. Didn’t mean to suggest that she shouldn’t be traumatized by some ******* exposing himself in a scenario she can’t easily escape from.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

@tinman said his penis is huge

Yung-T likes this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

If only it was so easy.

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Is it though? This is why in the US a civil court was created and it’s largely been effective in the long run.

I think the Heard/Depp trial being so public is going to have a huge effect on allegations moving forward. Some negatively as it’ll have a chilling effect when women as abused but they can’t think of any rock solid evidence since usually men don’t sexually abuse women out in the public or on camera.

I assume with Musk this if it’s anything serious will end up going to Civil court and we’ll find out if it’s more Johnny Depp or Bill Cosby.

For now though Elon Musk has 99 problems and this is only a minor one as compared to his issues with the SEC and potential insider trading issues. As well as his non serious trolling personality which surely has Tesla and Space X’s board members freaking out and trying to figure out how the hell they can get rid of him and have a better image in the market if they ever can since he’s so heavily tied to both brands. The guy has a history and has helped start some good things but it’s clear that he’s toxic now and probably a bit unstable.

An electric car company having its president who is the brand essentially come out and basically tie that brand to the Republican Party who believes climate change is a hoax and we should be butt buddies with Putin and Russia…. Yeah not a good marketing move there and they know that alone could sink their brand since there’s very little market for hard core Republicans in the Deep South. I’d say that’s probably a bigger issue for Musk at the moment.

#79 dobro1229, May 21, 2022
    Last edited: May 21, 2022
  20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

A few pointers.

Absolutely nobody cares about the Depp/Heard trial except those who require main stream media to tell them what they should care about. Give me a single reason why this should be a 1/10 of the story that what it is? Why should anyone care about the private life of two of hollywoods self entited divas. Cosby allegedly drugged and raped women. Nobody is even remotely accusing Musk of this.

Musks two biggest problems; Getting to Mars and getting FSD to work.

I will reassure you the SpaceX board and Tesla board have zero interest in removing Musk. Why would you even think that? Tesla stock would tank faster than Rivian stock.

What you are failing to understand is just like the Republican party, the Democrat party is letting their extremist hijack the party. The irrational left has made Musk their enemy.