1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnny Depp converted one of the hottest lesbians on the planet...PIMP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Nov 8, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kim Turd Un.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  2. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Have to say, both Depp and Heard seem to be very disturbed individuals. Funny, how quick people become fanboys and have to pick sides. I watch the trial while working and have seen too much for my own sanity. The guy painted messages to his wife with his blood on someone else's house that he was renting, with his severed finger. You must be quite messed up to go to that extent. Heard is highly exaggerating a bunch of stuff too, they both seem mad as hell.

Drugs, booze, and more drugs....great combo, class acts the both of them.

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Question: why does anyone care about this drama? Are people legit this bored they have nothing else better to do?

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I get the angle that people want to see a case that illustrates women can be domestic abusers, and with a high profile celebrity, this fits the bill. But I think that was clear within the first week and it's been a month of this kangaroo court now.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. clos4life

clos4life Member

It's either this or the Ukraine war, baby shortage formula or more politics/Jan 6 insurrection.

I'll go for the crazy Turd squatter and the disparaged blood artist for entertainment purposes, thank you very much. The world is just too crazy.

ROCKSS, daywalker02 and Slyonebluejay like this.
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

When someone gaslight and manipulates you on a daily basis, severs your finger you can’t really expect an abuse victim to behave normal. The amount of categorically and false claims heard has made are unreal, her own recordings discount them. It’s not about depp, it’s about the fact this woman made baseless accusations , ruined his life, profited off of it and even used sick children as a donation ploy to further her career. It’s about how a woman can say anything she wants about a man even when eye witness reports, her own pictures contradict it.

“he pulled my hair out, beat my face in while wearing his brass knuckle rings while I was covered in blood and was beaten so bad I couldn’t think”

cue a totally normal picture of her next day as well as on a talk show.

Then the response goes “well miss heard your lip doesn’t look busted and you don’t have a scratch on you”

“oh there is if you look really hard with a microscope”

if a man like depp can’t be vindicated here while providing numerous audio recordings, eye witness accounts , and pictures there’s no way any normal Joe can withstand this type of slander in court

doing drugs etc in no way makes them “both messed up”

half of Hollywood lives that lifestyle , I don’t agree with it but it’s not malicious as heard has been

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's a good question, but can't you ask the same thing of people who watch reality TV or sports or whatever else?
    As others have said, I guess it's an escape.

(Have to admit: It's also weird to see these two at-one-time-amazingly-attractive people look like folks you might see on a city bus.)

8. i3artow i3aller

9. PhiSlammaJamma

The lawyers in the courtroom reporting are saying the jury is mostly Asian, and that they are all bored out of their mind for all of her testimony. Not good for Amber.

-As far as Amber being prepped for today, I would 100% do that on her side. She had some straightening out to do so do it. There is 150M on the table, so you cheat to get it. Plus, it can't get any worse. You have to anticipate the jurors read the internet and you've got to try and flip that narrative.
    -As for if the Jurors watched the tube, my guess is hell yes. There's almost no way to avoid it unless you don't have a phone, and Johnny is killing it there. People don't feel the peer pressure of civic duty like they used to. My guess would be 80% of the jurors are tainted.

10. i3artow i3aller

11. Roscoe Arbuckle

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Basically 4 reasons personally.

I did see this lesbian thread.
    The pandemic hit. More time.

Abusive relationships to draw on.
    Females are capable abusers and men just tend to stay silent and take it.

Me2 movement, you're never allowed a dirty joke around females again if you were single.

Depp was one of the guys I watched many films of.

Basically Zeitgeist - this is the biggest case televised for me, I wasn't there for OJ.

People side with whoever they want.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's funny, how people try to paint viewers of this trial as some weirdos as there is some high ground to be gained.....

For all the people that still question this, Depp has like 100 millions of stans, that is why this is big.

Marilyn Manson does not.

clos4life and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Your cousin @TimDuncanDonaut follows it. ;)

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This is a relatively high tech courtroom with zoom conference, video depositions, Ipads etc.

ElPigto and Xerobull like this.
  16. i3artow i3aller

17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

lmao

18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Amber looks rough. She tied one on last night.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

20. TimDuncanDonaut

I agree with my cousin, think there is some of that. I think also people see who Amber is and she's not representative of most women.

My current thought on this trial is if Amber's cry meme face could rival that of Dawson of Dawson's Creek.

jiggyfly and daywalker02 like this.