1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

$$$ always come first in the business of sports.

deb4rockets likes this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Probably to finalize his 4-8 game suspension.

Nook likes this.
  4. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Man I am really hoping that the Browns unload Baker before the season and Watson gets suspended 6-8 games to start the season. If they suspend him 4 and Baker is still on the team, I think the Browns will be 4-0 to start with cupcake schedule the NFL handed them.

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

6. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

I kind of hope he doesn't get suspended. Not because I don't want him to be punished, but because I think the backlash against something that stupid would be enormous. Kind of a sit back and watch the world burn scenarios. If would just further cement the hypocrisy that exist between the haves and have nots...let chaos reign.

7. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

It's funny 610 had an NFL Scheduling Official say that they originally had the Browns vs Texans in WK1, but moved it because they didn't want to detract from other opening games. Given its now WK13, makes you think they've already planned for a maximum 10 game suspension, but something between 4-8 seems more likely.

BigShasta likes this.
  8. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If paying for sex is against the NFL Conduct Policy then Watson should be suspended.

10. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's really making light of the accusations. If he wanted to hire a hooker he could have, but chose to be predatory against unsuspecting women instead.

Nook and cmoak1982 like this.
  12. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

He chose to target unlicensed instagram "therapists" many of whom were "working" during a shutdown due to the pandemic.

13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Yep, like he was working the internet to get multiple women to rub him down "during a pandemic" when he had team masseuses he could have used. Everything about that man speaks predator. I don't believe his story. He was already a proven liar when he signed up to play and sat his sorry ass out.

Nook and SuraGotMadHops like this.
  14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

He was looking for rub down's with extra services and knew where was the best place to find those types of therapists. He will never admit that or that he's a sex addict. You can choose to ignore the vast majority of these women were working unlicensed and thereby breaking the law. These Mother Theresas by working unlicensed contribute to the underbelly of an industry fraught with sex trafficing.

Watson didn't keep going to these unlicensed therapists because he was getting turned down for extras.

#1115 Pistol Pete, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

OMG, if you believe that, or believe Watson is a honest man, who just likes sex, and think he's not a sexual predator then I've got some ocean front property to sell you in Kansas LOL

Nook likes this.
  16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not looking good for Watson to admit that she cried at the end of the massage, and then followed up with an apology later via text. When asked why he apologized he said he didn't know why she was crying but wanted to find out and apologize. Except, in the text message, he didn't ask why she cried...he just apologized. Sounds to me like he knew EXACTLY why she was crying.

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Doesn’t matter, he’s going to get off (no pun intended, well maybe a little) like most high profile athletes/celebrities/rich do.
    He’s a piece of ****, plain and simple

18. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

I’m saying that Watson is lying. I’m saying he’s a sex addict not that he just likes sex. He should be suspended. He did likely commit a crime which is paying for sex.

However…. You are naive if you believe that the majority of those women have never been propositioned by a clients until Watson came along.. Especially the unlicensed ones that make up like 85% of the women. Solis stands out as someone that may be making legitimate allegations. It’s too bad she went to a Carnival Barker attorney who went for quantity over quality clientele,

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You are naive if you think only one MIGHT be telling the truth. You are also naive if you believe he told them all he wanted to pay for a rubdown and sex.

primtim24 likes this.