1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC Semifinals] (1)Phoenix vs. (4)Dallas

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 28, 2022.

?

(1)Phoenix Suns vs. (4)Dallas Mavericks

Poll closed May 3, 2022.
  1. Suns in 4

7.1%
  2. Suns in 5

25.0%
  3. Suns in 6

39.3%
  4. Suns in 7

14.3%
  5. Mavs in 7

7.1%
  6. Mavs in 6

3.6%
  7. Mavs in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mavs in 4

3.6%
  1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to win in this league. Not everyone will win a ring. That doesn't diminish them as a player. People have unrealistic expectations with professional athletes. CP3 like JH is a bonafide hall of famer and a top 75 player of all time. People need to get a clue.

2. DavidJuan

DavidJuan Member

Right. With three all-stars spacing and deferring to him he got his MVP. Iguodala also got an MVP with that team. Is he also better than Harden? How do you think peak Harden would do with peak Curry/Thompson/Green having his back?

KD has an aesthetically pleasing game, looks unstoppable in highlights, and has his great moments, but this year even healthy and with Kyrie he can't even get out of the first round. And I think it's fair to say that last year Harden did more for the Nets than KD, until he got hurt. I agree that Harden didn't look good this postseason, but I think he's still hurt, plus he is also getting older. I think Harden at his best controls a game better than KD at his best.

HP3 likes this.
  3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Dang. the mavs annihilated the suns!

4. Asian Sensation

Hahahahahahaha between this and your boi Harden flopping out. Tough week for you huh loser.

VickMackey and Salvy like this.
  5. Asian Sensation

Interesting looking Nazis ya dipshit.

VickMackey likes this.
  6. RocketsDraftTV

i dont know too many harden fans who hate luka. In fact many people consider them similar with the same skillset

7. Asian Sensation

They are not similar. One actually has high basketball IQ and is clutch. In Luka’s short career he’s already hit way more big time shots than Harden and actually shows up when it matters. Also when has Harden ever come back from being down 0-2? He is the ultimate front runner that used to be good in the regular season. He can’t even do that right no more

Now piss off @HardenVolumeOne

8. RocketsDraftTV

draftexpress literally gave luka draft comparison as a cross between, brandon roy/ bird and james harden..

why do people keep calling me harden vlumeone

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I can only imagine the amount of btching dem harden haters would have done if Harden ever put up the type of performance cp3 did tonight.

Apparently he only scored 1 pt in 3 quarters wild.
    Hearing Asian Sensation and other harden haters praise cp3 all da time and he plays like this in an elimination game.

Was hoping he wins one and ride off into the sunset. Oh well.

10. Asian Sensation

Go kick rocks. Your loser hero was 2nd round fodder again. CP3 lost as well so yes he deserves all the smoke too but he’s also 5 years older than your bum ass loser hero.

11. Asian Sensation

That’s literally a reply @HardenVolumeOne would use. Quit playing dumb especially by spelling your old account name wrong. You’re not ****ing smart or clever. Racist Pos.

VickMackey and RKREBORN like this.
  12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Keep whining. It's seem to me everyone u praise and slobber over gets their ass embarrassed. Lillard and now it's cp3. Maybe u should just stick to btching about harden and keep jinxing him.

Can't go to any thread without u trying to bring up your weird a$$ fixation with Harden and roping me into it.

jerryclark and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  13. Asian Sensation

How am I whining? You’re the loser that white knights and defends Harden in every thread and you still here crying after your bum ass hero got bounced. Again.

You have nothing to talk about. Piss off.

VickMackey likes this.
  14. lpbman

lpbman Member

lol If the Suns had scored 70 points in the 4th quarter, they still would have lost.

MettaWorldPete and hakeem94 like this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Blond Slowenian, y'all.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

18. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

were yall rooting for Dallas or Phoenix?

19. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

2014-2015 Clippers team and the 2019-2020 Thunder both lost to the Rockets in game 7.

20. Asian Sensation

He’s being facetious damn y’all slower than a muh****a