1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[I.D.I.O.T.] Rockets would welcome Harden back if that was ever in the cards

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, Feb 5, 2022.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

There’s a serious chance that next year Jalen will be a more productive player than Harden in only his 2nd year

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden is still a productive player with pretty good advanced stats and excellent playmaking…a decent All-Star…probably in the 20-25 range as a player

his scoring and shot making ability in general has nosedived, but he’s still elite at getting to the line

seems like he doesn’t even want to try and be a big time scorer anymore…he’s playing 38 mpg since he’s been in Philly, and not even averaging 14 shot attempts a game

interested in seeing what type of contract he signs next…he and Morey are boys, but Harden’s superstar days are clearly done and he is worth nowhere near a max contract

the decline is real

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm gonna go ahead and declare that the hammy will be used as an excuse for the rest of his career. He's getting older, fatter, and has a ton of miles on him. I don't think he'll ever be more healthy unless he does a serious body transformation.

5. hakeemthagreat

Harden is a bum and will always be for flat out quitting. You don't quit regardless of what, especially after you've signed a massive extension. But apparently he quit in Brooklyn and will eventually quit when things get tough in Philly

seeingredtx likes this.
  6. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

He wouldn’t come back. His lap dog morey is gone

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. H. Christopher

Lol no. He's still ass in the post season.

9. CRJ713

CRJ713 Member

This was similar to the Spurs game.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

Cmon man, why are you trying to do this. He left bro. Is it really that fun to get a bunch of people to hate on him.

eliefor3 likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People are going to give him a hard time for this game but Miami guarded him very tightly. He passed the ball well but his teammates just couldn't hit shots.

Corrosion and HP3 like this.
  12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

They Will because he’s an easy target. But, He’s done my man. Has been for months. Father Time is undefeated and has claimed the Beard. He had a good run, especially here, but it’s time for him to shut it down.

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yup. It’s better than a Severo y Grupo concert being opened by The Bowl Lady on a Unicycle.

Os Trigonum and WestendMassive like this.
  14. H. Christopher

Lol soft

Sep11ie likes this.
  15. hakeemthagreat

He is a QUITTER. I said this for years and ppl like you snubbed your nose. Still a productive player?

Sep11ie and seeingredtx like this.
  16. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Wow. “That escalated quickly” ;)

James Harden ended Thursday’s loss with 11 points (4-of-9 FG), nine dimes, four boards and a steal across 43 minutes.
    Harden scored 11 points in the first half on 4-of-7 shooting before completing checking out of the game after halftime. He finished the second half with more turnovers (3) than shot attempts (2) and scored zero points over the final 27:31 of the contest. The centerpiece of Philadelphia’s blockbuster Ben Simmons trade finished the Eastern Conference semis averaging just 18.2 points on fewer than 14 attempts per contest. He looked disengaged for much of the series and played passively, dishing frequently to teammates rather than trying to get to the basket and doing next to nothing on defense. Harden’s future with the Sixers will be a hot offseason topic, especially after his disastrous playoff performance.

17. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

[​IMG]

18. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I'm good with Harden winning a ring with us Jason Kidd 2011 Mavs style. a floor general who isn't expected to be a heavily featured scorer. I think we're a couple of years away from that.

19. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

He’s gonna pick up his 47 mill player option.

then he has to prove himself for next year. What a difference a year makes

HP3 likes this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

That's really just a disappointing thing for you to say. I expect that from lower tier posters, but not you man. Let it go.