1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Psaki Says "Gender Affirming Care" for Kids Is 'Best Practice'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 8, 2022.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

Decided to check in to see if there were any threads on this subject. Even though it is mind blowing that some do I am not surprised at all by the ones defending this. This world sinks farther and farther into depravity almost daily.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The dude will argue with you until next year if you don't just stop. He has his own very exaggerated opinion about what he thinks thousands of school counselors are doing and NOTHING you say will change it. He can't vote anyway and said his kids will be in private schools. He just really likes Trump butt kisser for 4 years DeSantis.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Still not my business.

why is it that conservatives are so judgmental, yet don’t want to pay for the support structures required.

oh sure they will make laws designed to stop abortion, but won’t pay a nickel to help pay.

They care as long as it doesn’t effect them.

DD

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

@deb4rockets forcing "Trump" into her post. What else is new lol.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Like I told you a million times. You can't mention DeSantis without acknowledging that he kissed Trump's butt and hung out with him in Florida for four years. Two peas in a swamp pod.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Precisely. They have the exact same thoughts on LGBTQ "agenda" also. Believe kids are being groomed to be LGBTQ. It's ****ed up. He has become the enemy he has rapidly attacked for years. It's weird.

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

837d602216d616a70f38499470274956.gif

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So again acknowledging that gay people and transgender people exist and it is OK to be gay or trans along with having exercises to envision what it might be like to be gay or trans is grooming?

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Let me ask this succinctly.

Many are saying that the FL law is to prevent "grooming" and "indoctrination". For those who support this law do you believe that without it teachers are making children gay or trans?

10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

As opposed to the Right calling people who don't agree with them "groomers" and "pedophiles"?

deb4rockets, FranchiseBlade and Blatz like this.
  11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

They have plenty of those in their own party. That's the hypocrisy of it all. Being anything but normal in your brain has nothing to do with what party you stand for. You aren't born into a party. It's so ridiculous to say leftists are pedophiles. Pedophiles are mentally ill. To rape or molest kids is as sick as child abusers who beat and starve their kids or lock them up in a cage or closet. They need put away for life. They come out of prison and do it again because they are sick in the head.

#171 deb4rockets, Apr 9, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
  12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's exactly the point. Some folks are scared of this for some reason. They post all these things that think will scare everyone else. However, many people look and realize that books showing that some kids have gay parents, were born males but feel more comfortable wearing dresses is simply showing what's out there and humanizing it rather than build up the scare hype.

Blatz likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is it depraved for a child who was born biologically as a female to be more comfortable using (he/him) pronouns?

Is that depraved? Does that cause you harm in any way?

The attitude that those kinds of things are depraved is what makes children that feel that way become damaged and need counseling. The kind of counseling that those oatracizing them are against.

14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I’m not a conservative and every situation is different.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Biden's America.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You obviously live in a bubble. Meanwhile in the real world those of us who understand kids are attempting suicide left and right want to actually save lives. My wife is a teacher and has had two trans kids attempt suicide this year alone. I’m sorry that the “depravity” of the world inspires you to root for vengeance on kids and those trying to help them but in the real world, good people are simply trying to save lives by being a human being and stop treating kids who are going through this period of their lives as lepers.

So thank you for stopping by, and go back to your bubble of grievance and ignorance.

jiggyfly, Nook and TheFreak like this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You know, you might be right. I don't know if he's completely lost though.

I think a lot of this works is because no one is willing to confront their ideas outside of just call them names and move on and so they just feel insulted and then go deeper into an echo chamber and can't find their way out.

Time will tell, maybe I'm naive though lol. I do think making people question their beliefs help, even if it's not obvious immediately, if it plants a seed of doubt about their beliefs then good.

I still haven't gotten an answer back from him about why he trusts the very same people that would and will take away gay marriage if/when given the chance. Either he's completely ignored that (which tends to happen around here) or maybe it's something he'll consider. Either way, I never see discussions with opposing views as a bad thing.

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Not sure it's a discussion though when the term liberal leftists or "woke", like it's a bad thing is always thrown into the comments.

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Children don't get surgery - they wait until they are 18 except in very rare cases.