1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BobFinn* Fantasy Hoops 2021-22 Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Oct 2, 2021.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I'm sorry jent, it looks like my ragtag replacement squad is going to scam a win and advance to the finals. Definitely a case of quantity over quality. Those DNPs from Giannis, LeBron and Gobert hurt you badly. I had one from Luka, but that was it, luckily.

Never would have thought I would end up playing for the championship after losing A.Davis/Nurkic/Collins/Kuzma/Hayward -- pretty much half my team to injuries, plus Westbrook busting hard, but here it is. Better to be lucky than good.

Looks like it will be against Sam on the other side, and I expect to get curb-stomped pretty bad, but f*** it, I'm going to start Sengun in the championship so maybe lucky Rockets vibes will win out. ;)

2. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Man that's rough, Fade. You're gonna make me root against my favorite current Rocket! Speaking of injuries, I see you've weaponized my biggest injury loss, CP3, against me this week. :mad: I really didn't think he'd return this regular season or I wouldn't have let him go. Two of my top 5 picks (Paul and Beal) went down with injuries and Kyrie in round 4 has been (so far) easily my worst draft pick ever. At least his crazy self is back for the finale.

3. fadeaway

Congrats to Sam, the 2022 Champion.

You pretty much led from the start of the week and it was never ever close.

4. SamCassell

Thanks, Fade! I owe my victory to James Harden and the mid-round combo of DeRozan and Valanciunas. Had to overcome Luka going crazy for your side.

Nice to win one again. It had been a while.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Sam's reign of terror continues. Economic Sanctions incoming.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

We still doing this?

7. SamCassell

Is it that time already?

8. fadeaway

Yes, let's get it on the go early enough so we can have a traditional nice slow draft. I will make a post tonight.