1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Timberwolves @ Rockets 4/3/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2022.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Ah... team basketball might seem weak at times, but when you're watching the Finals and your team is in it... team basketball is so beautiful.

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Sengun should be the lead guard on this team, either that or trade him

Slim, Tfor3 and conquistador#11 like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

perhaps he justs needs a few years of experience and things will click for them, like they did for jalen...

4. DreamR

DreamR Member

Out all night tonight and had to record the game on DVR

Just finished watching right now, and man, what a game!

Out of all the games this season, this game really showed us a glimpse of what our future will look like.

The Rookies all balled out. Wish every game was like this.

Tfor3 likes this.
  5. bmelo

bmelo Member

Edwards jumper is just so slow, mechanical and with low jump(especially from 3), I think with proper playoff defense he won't get it off once they focus on him. I don't see him playing out against PG type of players. Jalen has both quickness, setback and jumper elevation that allows him to create shot with any defender

Boii and my time to shine like this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

I believed it before and I still believe that once we put the team together we will be new nba darlings. Handsome leaders that play the game right and fun way. Lots of dunks, cool threes, behind the back passes etc… NBA love this type of stuff once we start winning some league will put the rockets on. And then media will try to get Jalen to the Lakers lol

Tfor3, Boii and kpdark like this.
  7. fattz

fattz Member

Time had lowered my expectations of Silas, watching him get ejected lifted them a tad. He showed passion that I thought was beaten out of him. It was right for him thing to do; the mysterious officiating stop, too.

saleem and Hank McDowell like this.
  8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've seen the T-Wolves more this season than the Rockets. And that's not much.
    This game was win win The T-Wolves get better playoff seeding the Rox get a better draft position.

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

My favorite play from last night!

10. i3artow i3aller

11. conquistador#11

Saw that the G-league retweeted the Bucket bros' performances. Is it safe to say that the G league should not be looked down upon anymore

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I 150% support Jalen going to the Lakers tbh

when he’s 47