1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Why comment here, because you arent over it. Yea I have loyalty to an all time great Rocket. You have a scummy loyalty to a logo lmao.

2. HP3

HP3 Member

Were they better than the KD Warriors?....No.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Ehh....this is probably a better way to put it.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am guessing you weren't even born in the 80s.

The Kareem-Magic-Wilkes Lakers and the Bird-Parish-Maxwell-McHale Celtics dominated the league for years. The Moses-led Rockets were the only team that cracked the Finals.

thedreamsteam and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Okay, the Rockets were the only team to take the KD Warriors to 7. The Warriors were largely known as the GOAT team.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Asinine comment. You seem to think dark skin and light skin is different even though both are African American. You see skin color more than anyone.

7. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

8. HardenVolumeOne

liberals divide blacks by skin color.. im just that voice for the voiceless.. darkskin black people are seen as the villian all the time... that aint gon happen on my watch.. sick of this ****, just think of all the villians in the nba.. kyrie, durant, lebron, harde, kawhi, draymond what do they have in common.. why is stephen curry so damn protected

Scarface281 and Gimmmethemike like this.
  9. HardenVolumeOne

they gave him hardens mvp, plus a lot of those awards are voted on by white liberals... they dont give harden ****

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

God, you’re a ignorant chump.

11. HardenVolumeOne

tell yo mother i said.. hey whats up

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Dude stop pushing dumbass politics into sports.

I like harden and I have left side views. Being a liberal has nothing to do with the hate on harden.

xtruroyaltyx, bmelo, Bo6 and 4 others like this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Running fast, acceleration was never his forte but changing speeds, deceleration.

When he was 24 he dunked probably twice or 3x a game.

He is just getting old like you said.

14. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

A lot of victim mentality on this board. I wouldn't bother trying to explain that, regardless of validity.

DreamR, daywalker02 and cmoak1982 like this.
  15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

5 years

16. the shark

the shark Member

It's interesting how you're so quick to call others racist when it's VERY apparent that you yourself are racist and just a hateful person. It's very easy to see because your words speak from what's in your heart and reveal who you are.

Maybe one day you'll see it (and will want to change), but until then bitterness will rule your heart and soul.

17. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

You can appreciate Harden for what he brought us for 8 years and also acknowledge that he has shown some really poor judgment the past few years:
    1. his comments about Giannis, which Giannis responded to with one of the greatest playoff runs we’ve ever seen
    2. trading CP for Westbrick, which CP responded to by taking a young Suns team to the finals
    3. forcing himself out of Houston in such a clownish way (fat suit, partying during the pandemic). Agree with the decision, but the behavior itself was embarrassing
    4. forcing himself off of a team with KD/Kyrie because of availability, only to see the vaccine restrictions end in NYC weeks later
    And it’s not just about some comments or his playoff failures. Houston had his back and Harden disrespected the city on his way out. I’d still be happy if he won a ring but I totally get why some fans don’t feel the same way.

18. MettaWorldPete

Colorism is definitely real, but it's not a liberal vs. conservative thing. The comments on this board alone illustrate that's not the case.

HP3 and Boii like this.
  19. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

No they weren't. They were just part of the conversation. Stop it with the revisionsist history.

Easy likes this.
  20. Asian Sensation

Lol @ these rejects hp3 and hardenvolumeone defending Harden’s honor like he’s a personal family member. Raynard Westbrick ain’t got **** on either of you.

xtruroyaltyx and bmelo like this.