1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I have seen mills in action and hoping he b as good as watson or more is just coping.

Folks hyping him up saying he's the best one is his draft class, isn't saying much.

Maybe im a pessimistic, but I don't forsee this season b an enjoyable one to watch either. Talent is lacking everywhere.

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I’m glad he’s gone - gonna have the pieces in place to improve - no more shenanigans. Texans have no pressure - all the pressure is on the QB that was formerly with the Texans and the Browns - Caserio won’t do another NTC like dumb bob or Easterbunny tandem that’s for sure - if it wasn’t for that we would have had better deals but you play the best hand you can given the circumstances-

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

We may draft some great pieces and Mills may continue where he left off his last 5 games and even play better with better support pieces to the team

whag00 and cmoak1982 like this.
  4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

He wasn’t an amazing TE with Watson lol. Just stop

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

That’s your opinion. You don’t know what Mills is yet.

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Then you can go to whatever Browns board, Titans board, Cowboys board you like. You and your boyfriend can be happy.

whag00 and cmoak1982 like this.
  7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol u r still here? i figured u would have been gone already to follow your Boyfriend BoB? or did u move on and now on Team Easterbunny?

Not surprised u like to support sht incompetence front office folks.

8. Texanstradamus

NTC going to have to have stipulations going forward this can’t happen again and the compensation is meh

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Did Russell have a NTC? And did Russell demand a reworked Contract?

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Go give Watson a butt massage. Your specialty.

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I know I’ll get over it. I’ve sworn off the Texans more times than I can count (including the coaching search debacle). But I just can’t help feeling that we’re never gonna reach success with this front office or this ownership. There are parallels with the rockets; there’s a lot to question, but Texans fans should boycott until something significantly changes. I know Caserio has to look out for the Texans, but I would never let DW get over on us like he did today with all the crap he’s put this city through. We got owned and it’s freaking embarrassing on a different level. All I have to root for is DW getting a year long suspension, and Roger Godell getting busted in some sort of sex scandal…with DW.

Deep Steel Truth, Sooty and cmoak1982 like this.
  12. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m currently at an airport in Columbus and my flight is 2 hours delayed. If I get stuck in Ohio it’s all Watsons fault

Nook and Slyonebluejay like this.
  13. H. Christopher

Mills numbers when the OL gave him enough time are insane. Hoping the Texans can put together a stout OL for him this off season.

Monty B., whag00 and cmoak1982 like this.
  14. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought I'd become so detached that nothing this horrible franchise did could upset me anymore. Surprise! Nothing will EVER change either as the ownership will always remain the same. Sure, the McNairs brought the NFL back to Houston...But, from the naming of the team on, it's been an incompetent circus designed to milk all the rubes. As a native Houstonian and former Oilers fan, I'm beyond disheartened at what's been perpetrated against our fair city, and all it's football fans.

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lakers fans are a different breed. Lots of people gave a f*CK, just like they did about Big Ben.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Nba folks aren't like the folks with a stick up their ass like those in MLB or some of the Texans fans.

Kobe is literally a god everywhere, not just LA.
    Man got into the HoF just fine.

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Cal is the one who took it to a new low. Let's see what we can do with these draft picks. Hopefully they don't end up getting traded if they work out and become great like everyone else on our team did the past few years.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I never gave a **** about him. I don't root for Lakers players. Never did. As for MLB, I don't know who has sticks up their ass. I know I didn't want Osuna the wife beater. I just don't like rooting for creeps, rapists, spouse and child abusers. I don't like rooting for horrible people. Never did and never will. The sad thing is that those types are probably on every team.You would think with over 320 million people in this country and the huge amount of international import players that the odds of so many thugs in sports wouldn't be so high. Weird to me.

19. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Yeah it wasn't meant to be weaponized and used to hold a franchise hostage. But in the end the billionaires will always win over the millionaires so I'm sure changes will be made.

But kudos to Watson and Mulagheta for gaming the system. Watson has been blessed with God given talent, he has worked hard and hopefully he has grown as a human this past year. But I truly hope he fails and the Browns are garbage.

20. solid

solid Contributing Member

Being stuck playing in Cleveland, a real dumpster fire of a city, is surely not where he wanted to go, but the money is incredible. I still think the civil suit will be dismissed. It is a "he say, she says" case. They usually don't go anywhere. He might settle for a 100 grand a complainant.