1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jalen Green Experience is Coming

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mathloom, Nov 9, 2021.

1. HRox832

HRox832 Member

You've been his biggest hater

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's exactly how it works with normal people. When players are terrible, you don't celebrate them. When players do well, you celebrate them.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

we know who some of you are..

[​IMG]

red5rocket, Dgn1, Fulgore and 6 others like this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Jalen Green haters were spitting venom towards this kid all season praying for his downfall, and now that they’ve been made to look stupid and are getting called out it’s

[​IMG]

stop copping pleas

red5rocket, Dgn1, Bo6 and 12 others like this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

7. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

I’ve been one of the biggest Green haters, salty the Rockets passed on Mobley.

Jalen Green has superstar talent and athleticism. This recent surge shows he has the gifts of at least a guy like Beal. It’s all going to come down to his mind. A consistent motor and taking care of big moments. The defense is quite troubling, but he’s young with a stupid coach. Hopefully a change will fix this.

Silas and Wood’s departures can’t come soon enough. Dumping KPJ for an elite point guard would be nice too.

Fulgore likes this.
  8. Rockets4Life13

Nope. Fk outta here with this.

If you can't even make it through the rookie year without ******** on him every time he makes a mistake you don't get to celebrate when he turns it around.

You can act all supportive now but everyone here knows who you are.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Never ever a hater, just wanted this from day 1.

DD

10. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He’s looking more and more like the star he was supposed to be. He has gotten stronger and better as the year has gone on, and his aggression and confidence are increasing each game. It’s been fun to watch.

bballjunkie likes this.
  11. Rockets4Life13

The fact that you're not on my ignore list proves this. I've put a lot of people on ignore for hating on Green but never for being critical. Some of it may have been a bit over the top but nothing was pure hate.

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You literally said people that defended Jalen Green was a white knight. At least have some pride and own up to the things you say rather than pretend you never said it at all.

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

All u needed was 2 b patient. Hopefully green's recent performances has lessen your yearning for mobley.

14. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Not true. Look at any employment, any phase of life, you exp equates in evaluation. Most jobs have a 90 day training period where it is understood you will not be at your best and in that time, while you get coaching, you don't get called the worst person in the company or that you are equivalent to some employee names Brewer just as an example.
    When a teenager starts driving you expect them to make mistakes and you coach but you don't conclude you are the worst driver in the league.
    You reserve judgement and if you don't it's asinine. This is nothing with what you did just normal random life examples. No one would insist that green was awesome in that stretch when he sucked, but most recognized that whether than berating the guy, he needed time. And it's pretty sweet that it's turning out to be true. It may not remain true but waiting to a rookie will always be true, not calling a rookie a bust 20 games into his career will always be true.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I stand by all of that....there was tons of White Knighting ...celebrating mediocrity.....i have higher standards.

DD

16. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m glad that you’ve set a bar that says if Jalen Green can match what Chris Paul and Stephen Curry have done, then you’d be super impressed. Guys like Nash, Iverson, McGrady, D-Wade, Stockton, Payton and more didn’t get to 4 first team appearances. Ray Allen had 0 (and only made the 2nd and 3rd teams once each).

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You have higher standards, but several hours ago you said you would trade Jalen Green for Kuminga.

Nobody celebrates mediocrity, people celebrate progress and growth and understand 19 year olds take time to grow. Instead of being patient with a 19 year old, you're spending most of your time on the internet rambling about how much a 19 year old kid sucks. And somehow, people being patient with a literal teenager is "white knighting".

18. Rockets4Life13

D rock wanted to trade JG for Aaron Gordon and a shitty Denver FRP just a week ago.

Bad takes everywhere

red5rocket, Bo6, javal_lon and 5 others like this.
  19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

LOL! Somebody stop me...

flamingdts and i3artow i3aller like this.
  20. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

#4740 i3artow i3aller, Mar 9, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    DreamShook, Believe It!, Dgn1 and 5 others like this.