1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] I Am Legend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rizzy, Oct 24, 2007.

Tags:
  1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

from my working out days, my experience is that the arms and legs are the hardest areas to add bulk. He was big in Ali but his arms weren't like that. That's why I mentioned them specifically. not trying to hate or anything, if i wasn't roids I'd like to know the secret.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I Am A Legend

3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

he looks like he just leaned out more than anything else. a clean diet and the best personal trainers and personal chefs money can buy probably helped him more than any steroids would.

i'm not shocked if anyone says they're taken them but it doesn't look like he did.

4. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

The thing I learned after watching this movie:
    * Curing of cancer is the end of the world.
    * Will Smith is a bad hunter. Oh, and a pretty good actor.

5. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

good acting.

interesting movie.

there was nothing hollywood about that dog. half the time he wouldnt even respond to anything will smith said. a "real" dog wouldve probably responded better.

car hunting? well hey its a movie, they have to make it sensational.

i agree with above. you make 15 mil a movie im sure you can afford a personal trainer who would be way more effective than roids.

it seems like forever that will smith has been an instant blockbuster. he is really picky about his roles. i mean this guy passed on the matrix, and he still is doing good for himself. he doesnt take some random stupid roles like other big name actors.

one of the best actors out there?

6. jtran

jtran Contributing Member

Recently watched it and liked it.

Agree with everybody else regarding the holes in the plot. Seems like that could've been fixed by making the movie a little bit longer.

And what was up with his family's helicopter getting blown up? That came out of nowhere. Was that even necessary, story-telling wise??

Best (and saddest) scene for me was when he had to kill Sam. :(

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I just got around to watching this movie last evening. I found it disappointing...to the point where I preferred the original with Charlton Heston. This newer movie really added nothing at all...except the special effects which have improved with time but...even then...I preferred the monsters in the Heston movie version. I also found the Will Smith performance not very good. He wasn't much better than he was in "Independence Day" IMO. I just found the whole thing disappointing.

I guess if I hadn't seen the Heston version...then I might have liked it a little more because it would have been original for someone who didn't know what it was all about.

I'm almost sorry I rented it. I had higher expectations.

8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I thought Will Smith died in the last movie

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This is the best iteration:

11. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

He did…Ghosts vs. Zombies

12. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Depends on which ending you go with...I personally like the ending where lives and there's no cure, similar to the book in that he realizes he's the monster rather than the zombies.

It was a good movie, but I'm perfectly happy not getting a sequel.

Ziggy and Invisible Fan like this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A minor detail..;)