1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Idk y folks are mad at Harden for leaving the Nets.

Kyrie is refusing to get vaccinated so he's playing fking part time.

When u have a teammate like that and everyone is fking catering to that type of behavior, just cut your loss and leave.

2. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

now the 76ers will complain about Harden shooting too much and missing in the playoffs vs Simmons who wouldn't shoot at all. I guess you miss all the shots you don't take. Harden has to prove it to me in the playoffs otherwise it's the same story over and over again.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. SORF

SORF Member

I watched tonight's TNT all-star selection and was disgusted that Harden once again became the butt of the joke. Enough of that crap Barkley. I hope Embid, Harden, and Morey make those jerks including LeBron and Durant, choke on it. Go 76ers...I'm a new fan of Phily!

And to Harden, get yourself an agent...you need someone to fight these idiots of the media and the Paul Rich/ LeBron cache of AHs.

5. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t understand the idea that spacing will be an issue… Maxey, Harris, Embiid, Green and Niang all shot a lot of 3’s and all shoot well from 3.

If anything the concern should be defensively how Harden will do on a Sixers team that doesn’t switch much. Harden thrives in a switching system. However with the defensive talent the Sixers have, it may not matter.

If Harden and Embiid are healthy in the playoffs, they have a chance to beat anyone.

6. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Now that Simmons and Harden got address changes, everyone is picking their new teams 1 and 2 to come out of the east. And it may happen just that way. But I have a feeling that things wont be so peachy for either team and one of Chicago, Miami or Milwaukee get there instead.

It might be that the real drama is just beginning for both teams.

7. riko

riko Member

Says Blake griffin who quit on Detroit

jiggyfly, RasaqBoi, Patience and 2 others like this.
  8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Agree that the defensive fit could be a bigger issue (i mentioned something similar in a previous post), especially how they will guard screens that involve Harden & Embiid.

As for the shooting/spacing, it might be a non issue, but it's something that's worth looking at since Embiid, Maxey, Harris & Thybulle are not guarded tightly beyond the 3 point line. I anticipate Harden playing a lot with Korkmaz, Niang & Green when Embiid is resting.

9. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

Sixers still have Doc "3-1" Rivers. I still won't take them seriously no matter how good Harden and Embiid are the rest of the season.

Rocket River and apollo33 like this.
  10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Praying for the Nets collapse and Harden to make the finals with the Sixers.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

People that are still upset about harden leaving the rockets obviously never worked for Tilman.

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Kyrie is still choosing to only play road games, right?

jordnnnn likes this.
  13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Tilman is good people. you just salty

14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Kyrie is the most overrated all star in the league.

15. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Didn't he quit in that Game 6 against the Rockets when he was with the Clippers?

16. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Or ate at his restaurants.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

No sane person with Championship aspirations should be willing to deal with that. Honestly the Nets org are a bunch of idiots for allowing the Kyrie situation to get out of control.

How does it even work when a supposed championship contender will miss their 2nd/3rd best player for all of the home games in the playoffs, it just doesn't make sense.

18. Entropy

Entropy Member

Clock starts now for Embiid to get a random injury in the playoffs, leaving James Harden to carry the load solo.

Nook likes this.
  19. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hopefully, he does to the Sixers what he did to the Nets - give them a year or so go really get their hopes up and then blows the whole thing up because everything doesn't go exactly as he wants.

20. Victorious

Victorious Member

Harden loves Tilman