1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You hate to see it...

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

At some point someone will decide whether (1) any president is above the law and (2) if so, what will prevent future presidents from breaking any law...

IBTL, Deckard and Pbev99 like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

4. adoo

adoo Member

can't wait to see the SNL sketch on MTG's Gazpacho-gate​

VooDooPope and deb4rockets like this.
  5. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

He is cartoonishly shooting the guns out of their hands, like he is The Lone Ranger. This is hardly him "shooting" Mark Kelly and Dem leaders. People are such crybabies now.

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to Social Media!

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

being a big giant crybaby about losing elections, "cancel culture", immigrants, black people voting, vaccines, bathrooms, books that mention gay people is literally the defining identity of Republicans these days.

I mean that's literally it in terms of the whole thread - that's the "state of the Republican Party"

VooDooPope, No Worries, IBTL and 5 others like this.
  8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Seriously, the bar for crybaby has been broken over Trump and Co's fat knee and then he ate the pieces.

VooDooPope, jiggyfly, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

Seriously... but remember, he didn't vote for or support trump, or so he said, he is a "libertarian'"!

VooDooPope and IBTL like this.
  11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So true. It's no surprise when they just follow the example of that impeached crybaby they suck up to. I think this guy defines Trump pretty well.

No Worries and IBTL like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

He is "cartoonishly" shooting at someone who is only in office because his congresswoman wife was shot at by a crazy guy with a gun. Someone whose wife still to this day has difficulties seeing, speaking and moving.

Ever since trumpism took over the republican party the concept of right and wrong has completely left. No surprise you defend it and attempt to excuse it by blaming people who still find things like this offensive. Hopefully Arizona republicans don't support Lamon in their primary and he gets returned the garbage can where he belongs. But if he does succeed to run against Kelly that Arizona voters have the sense and integrity to reelect Kelly.

jiggyfly and No Worries like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Hypocrisy and troll in one post good job

14. NewRoxFan

SMDH... so meadows says there should be an investigation into trump, and subpoenas like the one meadows isn't complying with?

#2034 NewRoxFan, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

If you ever watch the tv show cops before there is a lot of scenes where the person is busted and they start saying all kinds of crazy stuff.

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

she complained the vichyssoise was cold like the soup at dachau

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Papers, please!

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Neither actually. I call out the ridiculous overreactions wherever I see them. Show me someone pearl clutching about a Dem ad, and I will say they are being silly crybabies too. No one can watch that video and seriously say it is depicting violence. Anyone who makes that claim would be driven to gibbering insanity if they ever watched literally any western.
    Not at someone, shooting the guns out of their hands. Cartoonishly, meaning in such an unbelievable and over the top manner that one would expect to see it in a cartoon. It is not a depiction of violence. I couldn't name 5 policies of Kelly or this guy, and I don't live in Arizona. The only thing I am commenting on is the outsized reaction to a very tame video.
    If he was actually shooting them, I would agree with you that it is in very bad taste. He isn't.
    I don't care about Trump or the Republican party. I am confused about how people get through a real day with real problems if they can't handle a video that would have been considered suitable for children in the 1950s.
    Correct.