1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Gotta disagree with you here.

This matchup would be insanely entertaining, which is my number one purpose in watching sports. Sixers, Embid/Harden vs Nets, KD, Simmons, Irving would be like the "RED WEDDING" episode but bloodier and funner!

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Because Harden is no longer there.

What part don't you get?

What exactly are you trying to imply?

Why are you even posting in this thread since you hate Harden so much?

HP3 likes this.
  3. riko

riko Member

This clown is certifiably insane.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

~♬~{ ∆ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers ∆}~♬~

@ThatBoyNick updated thread title suggestion.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It was funny that evrybody was bagging on Harden and saying they don't see a good fit in Philly between Embid and Harden using the same lame dribble dribble argument.

It's like they have not seen him play with Durant and Kyrie or that he has not been dribbling the air out of the ball in 4 years.

I would not be surprised if Gordon gets bought out and ends up in Philly and Morey does Stone a favor down the line.

clutchdabear and Rocket River like this.
  6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I said it elsewhere. Lots of people thought the Nets were a lock to win a championship. You never know. Anything can happen. Who knows how Simmons will act in Brooklyn. Who knows how Durant's health will hold up. Who knows what kind of distraction Kyrie will create. I know it's not likely. But it is still quite possible the Nets will continue to sink like a stone. That will be much more enjoyable than watching Sixers vs Nets in the playoffs.

I watch basketball as a sport first. Drama is a side show to me. My number one priority is to hope for the best for the Rockets. Number two is good basketball games. Number three is seeing cheaters lose.

I just can't fathom how you would rather see bad officiating to get the teams meet than see legit basketball played. If I wanted to see manufactured drama, I'd watch a movie. Each for his own, I guess.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

His Journey Only Fans will follow.

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It would be entertaining, yes. But we own BKN's pick this year, don't we? I'll take the extra lottery pick.

clutchdabear and Easy like this.
  9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

So is Morey going to max Harden to 38 years old?

linvetb6 likes this.
  10. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

That makes sense... but I pretty much expect that pick to be somewhere in the late teens or twenties. Barring another injury to KD, I think the Nets finish at worst 6th or 7th in their conference.

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. Asian Sensation

Nobody is saying Curry is as important as Harden. You blind Harden worshippers don’t look at the facts though or maybe you just ignore them. Sure Harden can shoot the 3. He actually shoots a ton of them. They just don’t go in very often. 33% which is below the league average. Curry shoots them at 40% huge difference.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

At this rate, this dude's gonna have 5 threads for different teams before it's all said and done. Damn.

13. Asian Sensation

That was his point. Y’all Harden fanbois are like a bunch of thirsty ass groupies. Following him city to city looking to deep throat him every chance y’all get. Bunch grown ass men worshipping another dude. Sick bunch.

Salvy and J.R. like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Try as I might, no matter how many times I see this, I cannot remember ever watching Shaq in a Celtics jersey. Seems so weird. The rest of them I recall.

16. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Yikes Brooklyn cut Brembry. Morley should pounce now. 55% on corner 3s. Solid D and all hustle.

Rocket River and HP3 like this.
  17. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

What number will Harden use? 13 is retired for Wilt.

I predict 33. @HardenVolumeOne

18. PeppermintCandy

Philly got the guy they wanted but they gave up a lot more than I had expected.
    Curry and Drummond were important role players, but I think they'll figure out a new balance without them.
    Not sure it will be enough to get them a title, though. I can see injury being an issue.

The Nets could be very interesting.
    Simmons will be great for them this year and the next because he will have something to prove.
    Curry and Drummond really bolsters their lineup.
    If they can only get Irving to be more than a part-time player, this team could be deadly.

linvetb6 likes this.
  19. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Harden is a little bicth azz hoe.

linvetb6 likes this.
  20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, the refs fixing game was a joke...

This won't be manufactured drama, if that series happens it's going to be a war. You have two guys that quit on their teams going to play the other team, this is the drama that sports are made of.

I'm a basketball fan first. If the Rockets were to move I'd still be an NBA fan. It'd be great if the Nets imploded but again...I'm not expecting that. Simmons will get over whatever was going on and even if he doesn't Durant is due back after the break. Brooklyn will be fine as long as Durant is on that team.

I think we need to live with the fact the Brooklyn is generally well run now. I think them getting Simmons is a pretty bad scenario for the Rockets because he's so young and after durant/kyrie are done they can pair him with someone else in a huge market.

Any ways, nothing I say here matters. It's not like me thinking Brooklyn will get a 1-4 seed has any impact on if it happens or not. Rockets just aren't getting much out of this pick. I lost all hope of that when Durant re-signed.