1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Did Zaya Wade diss Kobe’s memory

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NewAge, Jan 29, 2022.

1. NewAge

NewAge Member

2. NewAge

NewAge Member

My take, for the record is: Kwame is being absolutely ridiculous, he’s been attention-whoring on all kinds of topics lately. Don’t know what’s gotten wrong with him. There’s zero issue with what the kid did. Zero.

Now, if the Rockets draft Zaya with a #2 pick and peg her as the next Kobe/MJ, I may be… skeptical.

jiggyfly and Astrodome like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Kwame needs to debate this with SAS on First Take.

4. i3artow i3aller

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Had to check Zaya Wade and I concluded her previous name: ZION

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

so daddy wade loaded up on testosterone shots and now the son does estrogen?? o_O

tinman, Fulgore, AXG and 11 others like this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Nothing to see here. Who cares if the kid wore a number 8 dress? Jesus some folks need to get a life!

apollo33, plutoblue11, Nook and 3 others like this.
  9. Jontro

Jontro Member

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Kwame is so insecure.

Going through some sort of minor mental health crisis right now after years of getting emotionally abused by MJ, Shaq, and random people on the internet. Sad.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

well they actually did :D

Tuckankhamun likes this.
  12. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  13. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

If my son were unsure if he was a man, I'd recommend Testosterone shots, not Estrogen.

14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I remember the good old days where people mourned and remembered others, without the need for gratification and attention seeking from strangers.

I hate social media.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He's also "honoring" or whatever, Gianna who was a little girl.

0/10 hot take, Kwame a bigger bust in real life than on the court, apparently.

plutoblue11 and NewAge like this.
  16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Dr dad to the reskue.

The electrotherapy Christians camps also a solid choice to make things right

17. Nook

Nook Member

18. DreamR

DreamR Member

I don't think Kwame really cares. I think he's just trying to look for more things to talk about to keep himself relevant after the recent attention he got from the Barnes and Jackson beef.

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He got mad that he got attacked as a kid, and now is attacking a kid? I think both are wrong.

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Kwame is getting lamer and lamer with each passing take of his, I could understand him defending himself against S-Jax and Barnes. Though, he's been going after different players in the NBA world for whatever reason. Though, he won't dare address too much details about MJ. Modern players are kinda fare game, but a legend who is also considered the "greatest." Even though, MJ went overboard, I don't think Kwame wants to deal with that level of scrutiny, that brand, and all of those fans. Which is a pretty vicious cycle all the way around the room. Considering the circumstances, but he "woefully" underperformed as a first pick, within that time frame of the NBA. He's nearly the consensus worst pick #1 pick of that time period.

From 93-2006, he's the worst player arugably, even more so than Olowokandi and Smith, he were both were better than Kwame in the time that he was in the NBA. Kwame did well for a high school pick and had decent career, but even in his own draft class and position he highly underperformed. Also, remember, the center position was pretty weak, during the 2000s. So, the "bust" label is still applicable.

It's pretty distasteful to watch any grown man attack children, especially for them being LGBTQ. That's something that is pretty much out of their control and they cannot control that aspect of themselves, no matter what gender police want us to believe (it's a choice). There are people in the media, even other celebrities who have said disrespectful and even made critical comments about Kobe Bryant, directly. Though, guess who he throws attention at trans child/girl and his trash "fanbase" of man-bois. These strong men love to attack vulnerable people, it seems.

jacoby likes this.