1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

We need Tulsi Gabbard

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You can have her.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Vote for her over Trump. I dare you.

AleksandarN likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dozens in his career is like a needle in a haystack compared to the thousands of bold faced lies Trump spouted off just during year 1 of the pandemic. The bold faced lies Trump spouted off before, during, and after his Presidency would be a number so high it would fill pages.

#244 deb4rockets, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    IBTL likes this.
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Can he defeat the most popular president of all time thou?

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Living in his fantasy world as usual. He's like a character in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Jack Nicholson would have had a good old time messing with him and his delusions of grandeur.

Commodore likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Personally, I can't wait to go back to mean tweets but having a great economy and respect from the rest of the world..... The Biden experiment is over....

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What does "respect from rest of the world" look like to you?

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

This is what a World leader looks like, not a laughing stock for the rest of the globe.
    [​IMG]

This is what happens when you **** with a World leader....

[​IMG]

This is what happens when The World leader is a clown....

[​IMG]

Do I really need to explain this?

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Of course and it is a foreign dude....announcing it.

DD

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump for the graveyard 2022.

DD

IBTL likes this.
  14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Trump was not respected. The economy is fine. Inflation is a world wide problem right now, not just a US problem.

No one respects Trump except for his cult members.

Trump only wants to run again to avoid jail and to pardon his family and cronies.

A vote for Trump is a vote against our Democracy.

pugsly8422, IBTL and deb4rockets like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The Message in the Polls: Trump’s Don

obsessed with Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida. For months now, Trump’s been playing the aging silent film star Norma Desmond in “Sunset Boulevard” to DeSantis’ younger, prettier Betty Schaefer.

Amid the hourly, annoying group emails to Trump’s list — “YOU are one of my TOP supporters!” — there was one from Roger Stone on Nov. 2, 2021, denouncing DeSantis.

The insults sounded a lot like what Trump used to say about Stone: “Ron’s own piss-poor campaign …,” “without really delivering on his Trump-like rhetoric …,” “Governor DeSantis has failed …” and so on.

The title of this diatribe was: “WILL RON DESANTIS TAKE THE PLEDGE?” Can you guess what “the pledge” is? That is correct: not to challenge Trump for president in 2024.

Only because it was “from” Stone, a smart guy who sadly prostrated himself on the altar of Trump, did I open it. Then, I shook my head and deleted it.

Evidently, others on the Trump email list responded with more rancor.

One week later, Stone sent out a follow-up email frantically backpedaling, noting that “many” recipients of his recent email were “surprised” by his attacks on DeSantis. The crow-eating letter ended by pleading with Stone’s critics to “Please take a moment to read what I have actually said …”

That must’ve been some blowback!

No one wants Trump. He’s fading faster than Sarah Palin did — and she was second place on a losing presidential ticket. In case you don’t remember, for three years following that loss, Palin was packing stadiums with tens of thousands of Trump-like fans.

But by 2011, even she — a far smarter politician than Trump who did not spend her time whining about the last election, wallowing in self-pity or endorsing candidates because they once said something nice about her golf course — had faded. She was fun, but Republicans were starting to think seriously about the 2012 presidential election.

Trump is already two years ahead of Palin’s fade-out schedule. After his petulant endorsements this year deliver loss after loss in midterm elections that ought to be a blowout landslide for the GOP, he’ll be as popular as former Missouri Rep. Todd Akin.

As many Republicans will bitterly recall, Trump has already lost two Senate seats for Republicans in the 2021 Georgia runoffs. So far this year, he’s on track to lose — at least — another Senate race in Georgia, as well as the governor’s mansion.

Sure, thousands of people show up to his heavily advertised rallies, but they’re all the exact same people. His die-hard fans — or, as he calls them, “future Trump University students” — are like Deadheads, following him from venue to venue, dressing up in wild costumes and listening to the same songs.

Some conservatives who would never again vote for Trump wear MAGA hats, but that’s just an identity badge, like liberals wearing masks. Trump happens to be the last Republican president, and the media lose their minds over him. Wearing a “Trump” hat is the most efficient way to say, “Screw you, media.”

This is why the media’s neurotic fixation on Trump is baffling to normal people. TV hosts keep telling us that Trump is wildly popular — the 2024 nomination is his for the asking! — but facts on the ground suggest otherwise.

It turns out the media are using a sleight of hand to claim that Trump is popular with Republicans.

Nate Silver’s respected website fivethirtyeight recently announced: “Republicans remain loyal to Trump even after Jan. 6 attack,” citing a poll that shows Trump’s approval among Republicans at nearly 80%.

But there’s a lot more to the story. The poll allows readers to view Trump’s approval not only among all voters (-14%) but among specific subgroups of all voters: men, women, Blacks, Hispanics and whites, as well as any combination of these demographic subgroups. And get this: Trump doesn’t have as much as 25% net approval among any subgroup — other than “Republicans.”

Females have a negative 24% net favorable opinion of Trump. OK, fine, women don’t like him. Show me “men.” Men have a negative 3% net favorable opinion of Trump. That’s pretty much a full set. Who’s left?

I tried whites — the base of the Republican Party (and the demographic that decides every election, despite the unshakable beliefs of GOP donors). Whites have a meager 4% net favorable opinion of Trump.

We’re running out of demographics that might like Trump.

Maybe it was that massive Hispanic vote for Trump that I’ve been hearing so much about! Hispanics: negative 44% net favorable for Trump. Blacks? Negative 85% net favorable.

White men? Fourteen percent net favorable opinion of Trump. (That’s not even going to win you Alabama, Republicans.)

Non-college graduates? Negative 12% net favorable.

How about non-college-educated white men? The beating heart of the Trump base is only 23% net favorable toward Trump.

So how is it possible that 77% of “Republicans” — net — have a favorable opinion of Trump? There’s no other subgroup of the electorate that has even a third of that.

The only explanation is that an awful lot of Republicans are now calling themselves “Independents.”

Give voters a populist conservative who’s not a conman and a liar and they’ll be “Republicans” again. No wonder Trump hates DeSantis.

Talk about eating your own.

Coulter is still a smug b****.

Can't believe she is on the Desantis train, I hope he is the candidate, his Trump lite act will not travel.

#255 jiggyfly, Jan 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    IBTL likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

Honestly the first gif you linked makes me think you are trolling and don't actually seriously believe what you are typing.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

Trolling is anyone on this thread saying the economy is fine, its not fine... I know Trump hurt alot of feelings, I know he was not liked..... He was 100x better than Biden.... Only way I don't vote Trump is if DeSantis runs....

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes Trump was so respected by World leaders.

IBTL likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

The economy isn't fine now and it wasn't under Trump either.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u...d-during-the-2008-financial-crisis-2019-06-19

That article is before the Covid pandemic. Trump's economy was fueled by unsustainable consumer debt rather than actual American lives improving as a whole.

You obviously don't know me well because I don't buy into the economy cheerleading done by politicians on both the Democrat and GOP parties. They flash mostly irrelevant numbers like gdp growth and market growth that doesn't translate into the middle class and poor American doing better.

20. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

The world lost respect for the US when Trump was elected.

deb4rockets likes this.