1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You stand by the party that aided and abetted the raging psycho. They are all one in the same. Pretty scary is the fact that you don't understand that. LOL

Your man DeSantis loved and defended Trump while he was President. Just like Cruz, he changes his tune when it suits him best. Guys like them are covered with Trump BS from kissing his butt so long.

#781 deb4rockets, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    IBTL likes this.
  2. Gioan Baotixita

Yeah, that party will be the big winner come November and then we’re gonna clean up in 2024. Meanwhile back at the ranch, you’re going down with the big silver ship known as the Jackass Party. Bwahahaha!

If you’re gonna follow Brandon and the Donkeys to the cliffs, might as well enjoying the ride in the process. Lol

3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Care to make a bet?

Oh wait... I forgot who I was talking to.

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

The GOP is a dangerous cult of traitors I sure wouldn't be proud of supporting. They will lie, cheat and steal to become dictators shredding all that's left of what was once a Democracy. White collar criminals, sexual deviants, and women abusers and young Qanon types who rely on propaganda to lure in people to their sick cult.

IBTL likes this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

just to be clear, that's 36.4 million white collar criminals, sexual deviants, and women abusers and young Qanon types who rely on propaganda to lure in people to their sick cult?

https://ballotpedia.org/Partisan_affiliations_of_registered_voters

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yup and
    "
    Orange supporters exhibit greater cognitive rigidity and less interpersonal warmth than supporters of liberal candidates, study finds"

relevant
    https://www.psypost.org/2022/01/tru...rters-of-liberal-candidates-study-finds-62400

Lol even science declares them assholes.follow the science!

7. Gioan Baotixita

I could have sworn you’re describing Brandon and Co.

8. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I seriously think this deb chick has some kind of mental issue. It's borderline unhealthy how she obsesses over a man she doesnt know

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

What are you talking about. I was talking about the politicians in the GOP party.

#789 deb4rockets, Jan 23, 2022
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Trump tops the list of women he's abused, paid off, or cheated on by a landslide. He even cheated on every single wife. What a pig. Your remark is not based on facts. Sounds like something Trump would do.

#790 deb4rockets, Jan 23, 2022
    VooDooPope likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

Well, I'm convinced.

jiggyfly, Nook and VooDooPope like this.
  12. Gioan Baotixita

You are beyond help. Been to the grocery stores lately? The majority of Americans are suffering because of this stuttering senile puppet fool of a president in charge and you still babbling about the Orange man?

13. Gioan Baotixita

Dude, I’ve been around people like that. It is one of the greatest unsolved mysteries.

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It's obvious about the less personal warmth just from the whole year they scoffed off dying Covid victims as tiny percentages. Pretty sick when you see someone
    That shows your awareness in a nutshell. Prices have skyrocketed around the world since the pandemic. Supply and demand. You blame Biden even though leaders of most countries are dealing with the same issue. Again, spreading blame without looking at the full picture. I'm done debating with you because your logic and defense is so ridiculous it's not worth my time anymore.

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

This thread looks like 2 pages of you arguing with nothingness. Then I clicked the "show ignored content" and found out I was right.

Same fools, different thread. Nothingness indeed.

Do yourself a favor, use ignore feature on the trump trolls. It makes of a much better experience and they're delusional cult members incapable of critical thinking or reason.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Done!

London'sBurning, IBTL and VooDooPope like this.
  17. Gioan Baotixita

Pretty pathetic on your part. First, you blamed Orange man for everything under the sun and then Covid, Ramen noodles brains got a free pass from you? Don’t tell me I did not warn you come November, the majority of Americans are rejecting Brandon and his supporters like you.

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well that's inconvenient

Astrodome likes this.
  19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Why would he think his mic was off? He was just using it. He just doesnt care anymore.

Nook likes this.
  20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Cause he's bad to the bone. bbb bad
    In an alternate universe not far off Biden is the white old poster child of the repugs

VooDooPope likes this.