1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Likely not but a few things happen and the Nets pick could get pretty interesting. You never know though when teams get older with players that have scored as many points as Durant and Harden along with all the playoff games.

apollo33 and Easy like this.
  2. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

It seems to work both ways, Harden again threw shade at the Rockets organization after the Nets / Spurs game on Friday. He mentioned how he really liked the thank you video the Spurs put together for Patty and LA, "it was better than my video haha" "I felt emotional after it, wanted to cry with them", he went on to compliment the Spurs fans and organization. This team is still on his mind, and he seems to have some unresolved issues.

It really is unfortunate because we dealt him to his #1 preference when we did not have to do so, we could have just let him rot not like we got a lot in return of value.

From what I have seen and heard, the guys we dealt are not happy with the Rockets and I am sure talk amongst their NBA colleagues, our reputation is really at an all time low. Harden will trash it every chance he gets, Westbrook seems like he would, both PJ and TA have laughed off or made negative comments on IG live when people bring up Houston. I can not imagine CP3 is happy with the organization either, but he is a professional and he will have the last laugh. Even a bum like DHouse who is a houston native throws shade, i can not recall the organization getting this much hate by so many in the past.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

People forget Harden's rep was trash when he was here. He was repeatedly disrespected in the MVP and all star voting. Didn't Team Giannis pick him last a few years ago and when asked why, he said "because Harden doesn't pass the ball."

This city and organization supported him fully, and to have him throw shade with the tribute video just shows what a immature mental midget he is. Hence, the choking every year and calling other players on the team "Kings"

Salvy, hakeem94 and BallSoHarden like this.
  4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I'm mostly here to read from you about how magnets have affected his game

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden looks like he's not as indestructible as he used to. Durant has seen injuries in the past couple of years. And Kyrie is flaky.

Jontro likes this.
  6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Hey @J.R. . Harden sucks again.

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Them picks looking juicy

Easy likes this.
  8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Could they start posturing for a lower seed and potentially more games for Irving?

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

and i am here just for gematria stuff.. and i started discovering it myself
    when i logged into cf this morning i found that i had 23 likes while i was sleeping, and it was 23rd of january, and i am a big fan of alperen sengun and he shoots 23% on 3s on the season and my profile pic is alf and it was here before alphi came here

also notice that alphi registered 23 minutes per game in 2020 playing for turkish national team.... the craziest thing, when alpi was born his father was a 23 years old young man....
    some impressive ish

EDIT: i just noticed, as of now, i registered cca 23 thousands of messages on this board... this cant be coincidence WOW!

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nice thinking

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The Nets really need to figure out some semblance to defense. They don't have have to be a great defensive team, but they can't let every no name score bunches on them.

13. jim1961

jim1961 Member

14. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They have no interior D, and James isn't right.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, Harden can always put that fat suit on again and force his way to Philly. ;)

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

In all honesty. . . . I have no idea who most of those guys in the box score are

Rocket River

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

this Harden to Philly smoke smells very manufactured

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Some of you are like flies buzzing around here. How about you go watch some Rockets games.

20. Asian Sensation

Cause this place is a dumpster and Harden is playing like a pile of shiit more often than not. Besides, watching the Nets lose is a Rockets win.

jim1961 likes this.