1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Were talking about C. S. Lewis and Chronicle of Narnia, for your information.

2. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

Sam Vecenie about Garuba: If he’s not playing, it’s probably because he’s not ready. Although, that sentiment does require trust in the coaching staff that I’m not totally sure this staff has earned.

Looks like I am not the only person who does not trust Silas's judgement about players :)

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Based on your name I think we must assume you would say the same if Gregg Popovich or Pat Riley or Red Auerbach had Sengun on the bench. :cool:

Verbal Christ and Dobbizzle like this.
  4. jacoby

jacoby Member

His game against the Jazz was his worst performance of the season in my opinion. And not gonna lie, his defense is looking Ryan Anderson esque. If he is going to be our starting Center, I hope his lateral footwork isn't gonna remain as bad as it's been because he will suffer the same fate Ryan did in Game 7.

Verbal Christ, aaquaa and Dobbizzle like this.
  5. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Yeah. So CS isn't a lady. So?

6. NewAge

NewAge Member

how do you know that? we’re in the gender-fluidity era. Catch up!

7. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

If any coach does the same things as Silas, I would say the same things. When I see Silas totally incompetent, I naturally have zero trust in his decision making. If he were handling other things well, he would naturally have more credit.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

your bb takes look shaquesque... almost any player on this team play defense on that ryan anderson level...

what are you talking about dude? alperen is a great defensive player..and dont try that small sample size **** on me...

btw in silas system any player will look like crap and play unmotivated

how many times this season i saw alpi showing an excellent lateral footwork chasing the guard on perimeter and blocking him at the rim only to have nobody showing up for the rebound and its an off rebound and a putback like a clockwork...its LITERALLY happens every damn time...

of course after a while and being constantly punished by coach for playing well and others rewarded for playing shitty you show lack of effort....
    its only natural...

now go watch more film because you clearly need it...

and yeah also dont forget watch some press conferences by Cylus

aaquaa and cmoak1982 like this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

brother i apologize for my fellow americans being so prejudiced, i am embarrased, and worse of all you turkish people here are so reasonable, moderate and not fanatical, i really enjoy talking to you all..really some impressive stuff...your presence here enriches us all nothing but humbleness and knowledge....and this is why hurts me so much some of us(god bless their ignorant hearts) treating you like blind fanatics and prejudiced ignorants....

[​IMG]

aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  11. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Well I didn't, and as a consequence of not giving an f, still don't know.
    That person could be a non-binary mitosis-oriented auto-neutered pan-queer pseudo-arachnid for all I care.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

14. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Thanks for your kind approach but there is no need for embarrassment. Every Turkish kid is taught the phrase :
    "Caravan does not park
    Because the dogs bark"
    (it urur, kervan yurur-former Ottoman subjects in Balkans express the same idea over horse-dog metaphor).

So, we are accustomed to this kind of attacks, whether racist or not. The most important thing is go hard, go fair and never give up mentality for us. Turkey is/was one of the few countries where there is/was no institutional racism against blacks/Afro-Americans and if some people do racism against Turks, it is their moral problem, not ours.

Caravan has to move on. No time for distraction.

NewAge and hakeem94 like this.
  15. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

I think @napalm06 's comment was rather about being a SengunOnlyFan than being Turkish. I read it as:

'You are a Sengun only fan, you'll say the same things no matter what happens'. As well as this is not okay, I am used to seeing this attitude. Hopefully we'll have a more fruitful conversation than this baseless, hypothetical comment in the future.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Ankara1923 likes this.
  19. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Sengun on the Warriors would be utterly terrifying.

hakeem94 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  20. mikenm268

mikenm268 Member

I don’t know, he may not have the foot speed to set all the moving screens the GSW system is based on.