1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Says the guy who continually posts in a thread about someone he hates.

Seems legit.

Let's just forget about the many posts you have about Harden and in this thread, now you want us to believe you only thought about Harden for a couple of seconds?

Seems even more legit.

clos4life and YOLO like this.
  2. Salvy

Salvy Member

So your point is that I'm invested in a former Rocket NBA star, me..... On a sports forum mainly dedicated to The Houston Rockets... Talking and discussing basketball with other people who share the same liking or passion for basketball. Because I've posted several times in 380 page thread about James Harden. I'm now obsessed? always thinking about Harden? you have me confused with @HardenVolumeOne....

You have proven nothing other than made an observation and then attached a fake narrative to it.

3. riko

riko Member

Few 40 pointers and 30 points triple doubles on the way

4. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

People forget how good the Harden-Kyrie duo was on it's own last year.

By the time KD comes back, watch James be in the MVP conversation.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who do all the bitter baby mommas think they’re fooling? It’s obvious Harden resides in their head rent free. Stop all the faking and frauding trying so hard to convince people u don’t care about Harden and are over it. It’s such obvious bullsh*t.

Idgaf about baseball. I don’t care about the Astros. Do u see me posting all the time in the Astros forum? No.

no one spends that much time talking about something they don’t care about…MFers active as hell in a thread about a person they allegedly don’t care about? Lmao, yeah right…

6. HardenVolumeOne

what makes you post in "harden as a brooklyn net" thread so much

every former rockets player that got significant minutes has a thread dedicated to them and their new team. You just choose to post in this thread to stir up trouble

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It's the same people that were btching about harden the entire time when he was here. those haters think it's this thread is 380+ of harden fans posting to each other? i like harden and i don't even post on this thread as much as these haters.

Man isn't even on this team anymore and they still writing about him

red5rocket and Reeko like this.
  8. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm willing to bet this user has more posts in this thread and other threads related to Harden, than any thread in the GARM or related to a current Houston Rockets player.

Highly doubt you give this much energy to Green and Sengun than to a dude not even on the Rockets, anymore.

9. Asian Sensation

Lol @ Harden fanbois b****ing and crying about his doubters/haters/critics posting about him. Why are you guys here? He’s gone… he’s not a Rocket anymore… why’s he still in your heads?

Bbbbut bbut but why don’t you follow the Rockets instead? Go post in the GARM! Leave Our lord and savior James Harden alone!

I’ll tell you why I’m here cause I gotta keep you nut huggers in check.

[​IMG]

RKREBORN and Salvy like this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

are u even a rockets fan? cause i haven't seen y your ass there after harden left.

Basically Proves the point that u were always a harden hater with your endless btching when he was on our team. Not surprise he still lives in your head rent free, what a pathetic gas lighting attempt.

jiggyfly and clos4life like this.
  11. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

I hope you don't think you're Leo.

You're the guy with the toupee.

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'm literally in nearly every Rockets game thread, have not even been in this thread for months and the moment I check in to remind you guys Harden chokes and wont win a title without Durant I get scolded for going into Harden nuthugging territory.

Maybe if you showed interest in The Rockets you would see my posts in most of The Rockets threads.....

RKREBORN likes this.
  13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Every other former Rocket did single handedly destroy The Rockets.... Look, I'm sure Harden haters exist but many of the people in this thread aren't Harden's personal honey buns are just spitting facts that you guys don't like....

14. Asian Sensation

Been here since 1998 hbu muhfukka?

15. Asian Sensation

k

Salvy likes this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

Harden only fans telling Rockets fans they ain't Rockets fans.... WTF....

RKREBORN and Asian Sensation like this.
  17. Asian Sensation

They try to make things personal whether it’s race baiting, questioning your fandom, or bringing up other irrelevant shiit. Anything to defend Harden’s honor!

Salvy likes this.
  18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Exactly, they get so sensitive about Rockets fans posting in a Rockets forum about a former Rocket.... if they want to discuss Harden with non Rockets fans that don't have a negative view of Harden based on Harden's playoff performances they need to gtfo and go to a Nets Forum..... Promise you wont catch me there....

Asian Sensation likes this.
  19. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

A guy wearing a toupee is very insecure about his lack of hair, thus the toupee.

A man posting incessantly just to hate on another man plying his craft at the highest level shares very similar kinds of insecurities.

20. Asian Sensation

True story!

Salvy likes this.