1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sengun is a black hole

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Dec 23, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You are wrong.

2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Why do you need me to tell you what you've written? You, I and everybody else can just search all of your posts and see for themselves; I'm certainly not wasting my time showing what's already there for all to see. Cut the bullshit, as they say "the emperor has no clothes," and your nonsense is clear as day.

Edit to say: Don't call somebody an idiot when you don't even know or use the correct grammar in your statement. Makes you look positively r****ded.

3. hakeemthagreat

You making ridiculous accusations without anything to reference back too? NOTHING??? Give me something

You're definitely a idiot lol. The good thing is you're not the only one

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

robbie380 and daywalker02 like this.
  6. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

[​IMG]

daywalker02 and Dobbizzle like this.
  7. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

*An idiot. Moron.

8. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

It's almost poetic how stupid he makes himself look whilst calling other people idiots.

cmoak1982 and aaquaa like this.
  9. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

If I saw this in a sit-com I'd say it's lame.
    I see this in real life and it's beautiful, yes, almost poetic.

hakeem94 and Dobbizzle like this.
  10. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

Is that Thread real??

Yes he had last few games games not his best matches but giving him the Nickname Blackhole isnt fair!
    He got some TO at the time where the Rockets play bad and he try to do something. He is taking initiative at difficult times. Thats not be sure for a Rookie! Taking responsibility as a Rooke is also not for sure!! So before you start a Thread like this ask why the Veterans play at the important minutes of the game so bad!! I was watching the last 5 games and there was so much open passes of Alperen to anywhere and they miss so much open shoots! You cant hit every shoot sure but so much missed open shoots isnt normal!
    The Team accuracy is bad and the enemies got much more attempts then Rockets. So the enemies Rebounds more, the enemies got a little bit fewer TO ans better Accuracy. You cant win if you be weak at this stats.
    The Veterans are the problem. They must take the ball at the moments where the game dont works! But they dont want got bad stats. Thats like Counter Strike player on T Side who are playing for stats. Who are lurking and wait for in a corner for a free kill to got good stats! But at T Side you must Entry Frag and go on Side to plant the bomb! Thats what Sengün trys!! He trys to come on Side. Thats the reason for the TO!! This guy got a big heart!! He try to do everything for his team! Some of you dont see this or dont want to see it!

11. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

But he's not trying to push a false narrative. He wasn't when he tried to claim that people of "other descent" (though he spelled that "decent" because he's an idiot) were put on a pedestal whilst listing the white and Asian players. Like I say, pushing the false narratives is what he does, alongside non-stop nonsense criticising Sengun. (This first bit is for everybody else on CF to see.)

So tell me dumbass, is it everybody else propping up Sengun because he's white, or is that YOUR narrative that you're pushing to try and win arguments? You're definitely the one who seems focused on skin colour and ethnicity, not the Sengun fans.

aaquaa likes this.
  12. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Take it easy champ. :D

13. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

@aaquaa Dude thats surely not my problem but there are really some guys who dont understand this game! Blaming a 19 years old guy beeing a black hole is really stupid! You cant blame a 19 years old Rookie for trying to take responsibility for the Veterans! The Rockets got phantastic Rookies!! Not the Roomies are the Problem! You got not one Veteran with Balls!! Thats the Problem!
    You got only afraid Veterans! You can lose games but not so much games with the same story! I wake up in the night to watch this matches and see a lot of time the same story!

hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  14. HROZ

HROZ Member

You think a 25 year old is better than a rookie?

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If only you knew OP.....

[​IMG]

16. hakeemthagreat

'While'?

Again, I'm pointing out a few things. Every time Sengun has a bad game, it's NOT Silas's fault. The reason he doesn't get the minutes you wish is because he's WAY too foul prone. He's not our best player. You guys overhype this guy but I guarantee will make excuses when he doesn't pan out

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Wow! This thread has taken off in the wrong direction.

It really shows how we feel towards people of a different race and nationality. If I'm correct, OP was saying Sengun is a blackhole.

I think as the league see more of Sengun, it will be more difficult for him to make plays. Similarly to how Boogie Cousins played him the first time VS the second time they played.

I for one, happen to love Sengun. Remember he's 19, same as Green, they both have a long ways to go but for people to be downplaying one VS the other is flat out ridiculous!

WHAT WE SHOULD BE ROOTING FOR, IS FOR BOTH TO SUCCEED!

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hard to tell. probably deserves its own thread

daywalker02 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  19. a time to chill

Sengun's got two highlights in the top 10 rookie plays of the week

vince and AroundTheWorld like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There is a big blackhole of a difference between not rooting for Sengün and calling him a blackhole and starting an extra thread for this.

Smdh but OP does OP.

This is borderline insanity.