1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

COVID-19/Coronavirus NBA Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Maromi, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

what a dumb ass sheep ‍♂️

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I assume he means in the communal lockerroom showers

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

#583 J.R., Dec 17, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. vator

vator Contributing Member

Draymond with a potentially controversial take here (no surprise) but I’m sure there are a lot of people who share his opinions.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Actually I'm on board with Draymond. Vaxxed as early as possible, boosted as early as possible for the whole household.

I won't do dumb **** but im not going to stay in my house and eat canned goods for a month because a bunch of galaxy brain dipshits in Michigan are still eating ivermectin crackers or morons like Ron Johnson think mouthwash> vaccines.

@Os Trigonum

Ubiquitin and vator like this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. PolarBear

PolarBear Contributing Member

How about instead of blaming the unvaxxed, (of which there are only 3% in the NBA and 3% in the NFL), we blame a highly ineffective and leaky vaccine?

The NFL and NBA have rampant COVID cases in spite of 97% league vaccination rates for players. Why is that? Fauci and Gates sold all of us on a terrible product. It's not safe, (20K deaths and 1M severe adverse effects in VAERS), and it's certainly not effective given the sky high number of cases in countries with 90% vaccination rates, and in professional sports with 97% vaccination rates. The CDC, FDA, NIH, Gates and Fauci all admit that none of the vaccines have prevented COVID infection OR COVID transmission. This certainly isn't what the world was sold upon when it was pushed on the public. The Polio vaccine and SmallPox vaccines are sterilizing vaccines, and WORK. They DID stop prevention and transmission. These leaky vaccines, which are NOT produced from weakened viruses as are the case with Polio and SmallPox, trigger variants, and then these vaccines don't work effectively against them at all (as proven by Delta and Omicron impacting the vaccinated at a very high rate).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...p-up-with-virus-creating-worry-for-vaccinated
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/
    https://www.journalposts.com/dr-fau...-people-worse-it-would-not-be-the-first-time/

The Fauci and Gates mantras of 'safe and effective' and 'must be mandatory' have been proven to be lies when confronted with science (backed up by REAL data). Maybe they should have actually looked at DOZENS of the peer reviewed studies of treatments that work instead of lined their own profits with billions, while trying to mandate a shitty product (requiring perpetual boosters that generate more billions):

COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 1,204 studies (c19early.com)

Willy92683 likes this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

How about you take your galaxy brain antivax coward b**** take and shut the ever loving **** up or at least GTFOH to another forum?

This is NBA Dish

9. PolarBear

PolarBear Contributing Member

In case you can't read, it's a thread about "COVID-19/Coronavirus NBA Thread".

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

RocketWalta likes this.
  11. vator

Vaccine not doing what they ORIGINALLY told is it would do.

12. Major

Major Member

Covid is also not what Covid originally was.

That said, how many vaccinated NBA or NFL players have been hospitalized or are dealing with multi-week covid problems or severe illness or long-Covid or whatnot. Almost all the cases have people being held out for protocols reasons instead of the fact that they are physically unable to play. That's the benefit of the vaccine.

Little Bit, Easy and vator like this.
  13. vator

I’m not anti-vax per se. Just making an observation that many have made. You have valid points. The virus is ever changing. I would argue that these are the best conditioned athletes in the world and prior to requiring them all to be vaccinated, I can only recall a very small amount of players who caught Covid last year complaining about lingering effects. Let’s see if any of these newly diagnosed guys complain about not quite feeling like themselves down the road.

14. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Does anyone else besides Laker players enter and exit protocols in less than 48 hours? o_O:confused:

15. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Trump was right. Just sayin

16. Newlin

Newlin Member

About what? He’s wrong about almost everything. Good grief.

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Any general right-wing talking point represents Trump and vice versa, I guess lol.

He encouraged people to get the vaccine last I checked.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

19. Audioout

Audioout Member

Lol, Kyrie didn't make it 5 minutes.

Jturbofuel likes this.
  20. omgTHEpotential

I hope they won't shut down the league.