1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Cavaliers 12/15/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Ignore #2.
    Fruitful night.

2. Damion Laverne

It turned ugly fast

VanityHalfBlack and amaru like this.
  3. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

At the first what i want to say is: That was a horrible game i waked up in the night to watch this game!!

The good one i Was right that Alperen Şengün dont get foul Problems only 1 PF. The Bad one every Player played Bad. There is no reason for telling other Storys! Garuba got + yes maybe but wtf it was only luck to be at the right time on the Court. Think about hob many Passes give Alperen Şengün out and every 3 point was Misses by everyone. How can you got plus with so Bad Shooting accuracy as the Team? I like matthews but what was that for 3 point shoots? He took every ****ing shoot but not one shoot what he really must take! If the guys dont missed 75% of their shoots in the first then you had some guys more with plus! And what about this Theis!! Is this guy really a Basketball Player or is he maybe only big??
    Sorry about some mistakes i got a german T9 an my smartphone try to Do german words xD

burlesk, hakeem94 and Ankara1923 like this.
  4. TimDuncanDonaut

5. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Garuba the only player with a positive +/- (6) -- 16 points better than the next best (Nwaba -- 3rd is Sengun)... UG played 17 minutes, so kudos!

18pbr likes this.
  6. Iknako

Iknako Member

İ figured out with this comment. Jalen have credit but Şengün not. ****.

Ankara1923 likes this.
  7. VanityHalfBlack

Are we back to sucking and tanking now?

Squirtle likes this.
  8. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Not mad about the loss. On to the next one.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

58 pages for a blowout loss. Impressive!

DeBeards, Patience, hakeem94 and 3 others like this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Both teams played hard. Consummate professionals on both sides.

J.R. likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

fattz likes this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Thx for rockets broadcast. Here’s one with replay, apologies if already posted

14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

meme squad was on its game last night

HP3, daywalker02 and J.R. like this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To be honest, it was a bunch of Ohs and Ahs as well.

:p

16. fattz

fattz Member

Here is a positive no foul. We may never see anything like this again. We had 3 players actually trying to protect the rim while being down by 40 points. Only good things can come from this because odds of someone making a dunk on all three is not high.

dragonwill, DeBeards and hakeem94 like this.
  17. J.R.

J.R. Member

“If Garrison and Armoni are not scoring, it’s the best lesson that they can have,” Rockets assistant coach John Lucas said. “I don’t have to tell them a thing. They are now on scouting reports. They do not get any open looks. If we don’t have those guys scoring with Eric (Gordon) and Christian (Wood) out, it is a struggle for us to score the basketball.

“We have to get to work and see if we can get them open, regain our composure.”

[…]

“We went through Al-P, used Al-P a lot,” Lucas said. “Used him in the post. Got the ball moving. Got him a chance to play. I wanted to see how he looked and he was very good.

“He’s been really working on his game. Coach (Stephen Silas) has been allowing him to post a little bit and we’re playing to try to take advantage of some of that. He’s still a long ways to go. A lot of work in progress, especially defensively. But he’s getting better and better. We just have to continue to play through him and have him move the ball.”

“At the beginning of this season, I was more nervous,” Sengun said. “But now, I’m feeling more confident. And I’m taking my time. Also, coach and teammates trust me. That’s why I’m feeling more comfortable on the court. Also, I can say I’m playing more patiently compared to the beginning of the season.

“I also changed some of my routines about sleeping and eating so I’m feeling better with that.”

CF & Rockets Twitter idiots: “Wow! Stephen Silas & John Lucas are starving & sleep-depriving Sengun!”

Wow, racist John Lucas hates Josh Christopher too?! How dare he call him a work in progress!

DeBeards, Patience and Os Trigonum like this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

TRANSLATION: Lucas is clueless
    @J.R.
    name 3 players that improved their 3% shot while being on rockets in the LAST DECADE, pls be careful not to cite players that were already great shooters or had individual years shooting better % on 3s before being on rockets
    [​IMG]
    FIRE HIM ALREADY!

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wait, you want to fire Lucas too? :eek:

DeBeards and Patience like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wait till Horny Chick is in the coaching seat, oh the old Jazzhole.

You would want your Popcorn out when Hakeem94 becomes GM.