1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aye yooo ....Texans - Kenny Pickett ...get to know him

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by liveguy, Dec 6, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I think that’s fair too. The arm is legit. Super legit. I like his poise too

King1 likes this.
  2. raining threes

Are any of these QB's transcendent talents? If the answer is no then draft BPA or trade down and draft even more talent while building up the team then draft a QB. My favorite QB and I'm not in love with him is Carson Strong and I wouldn't draft him until the back half of the 1st rd.

Sooty, King1 and cmoak1982 like this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t think there are any transcendent talents in the next couple drafts, including Stroud and Young.
    I think Corral has the best upside in terms of wheels, arm talent and it factor. Pickett has the physical tools but his upside might be minimal due to age. Willis has physical tools but can’t be a pro style passer. Strong has size and arm but minimal production and not mobile. Young is small. Stroud is an Ohio St QB.
    There isn’t a Luck, Lawrence type prospect for a while.

raining threes likes this.
  4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Build the trenches...

raining threes and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Build that oline stronger and build depth behind it.

6. Buck Turgidson

7. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Too many unknowns right now. I'm hoping DET and JAX win a couple of games and we don't. With Russ rumor on waiving his trade clause for NYG, NO or DEN ( https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl...k-no-trade-clause-giants-broncos-seahawks-nfl ), perhaps DW will start to ponder his options (w/ Tua looking better). Once we get a better sense of his market, we'll hopefully have some fun speculating (like Rox draft).

cmoak1982 likes this.