1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yet Repugs remain silent.

Just like they do when covid takes their weak, but worm free, mouth breatheren.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Nothing says Merry Xmas more then this..................seriously WTF, you do this right after another mass shooting at a school, play to that base, they will eat this up.

IBTL, Squirtle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Isn't this really more a condemnation of the republican party and republican leadership? massie is an idiot and should be ridiculed and condemned. But the fact that republican voters eat this up and elect/re-elect people like massie (mtg, boebert etc) and republican elected officials don't criticize and condemn them, and republican leadership doesn't speak out... well, its more a reflection of how far gone republicans are.

ROCKSS and subtomic like this.
  4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Yep, we can feel it’s ridiculous but they are supposed to be representing their constituency which is just as bat **** crazy as they are. Unfortunately they are doing their jobs in being the voice of those who voted for them.

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Who gets the last piece of pumpkin pie must be real exciting in this family.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, IBTL and 1 other person like this.
  6. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

The infighting continues as the race to the bottom gets more difficult.

ROCKSS, jiggyfly, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. NewRoxFan

boebert and commodore felt the need to join massie and celebrate school shootings...

[​IMG]
    he might even be related to boebert... has that look.

Commodore likes this.
  9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im a gun owner, but i just find it bizarre and pathetic that some are so obsessed with guns that they need to pose with them in their christmas picture.

back in the day we used to make fun of idiots in 3rd world countries who were always running around with automatic weapons and talking about how their god wants them armed. now we have an entire political party here in america that embraces that kind of idiocy.

[​IMG]

ROCKSS, arno_ed, mdrowe00 and 7 others like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

republicans are getting back into the War on Christmas season... in this case, it appears to have been a homeless person with prior arrests and no political motivations, but hey, lets paint a picture of antifa radicals running around light fox news Christmas tees on fire...

[​IMG]

11. NewRoxFan

I know all my Jewish relatives and friends feel united by seeing the fox news Christmas tree...

Astrodome likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. NewRoxFan

It appears that meghan is a bit defensive about any twitter criticism she is receiving for the tweet she deleted...

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Please keep this stuff and ruin any chances you have of gaining back the house.

Crazy cannot be contained and narcissism will always show.

ROCKSS likes this.
  16. HTM

HTM Member

These GOP members of Congress posing with their firearms is so cringy. Like, I own an over/under shotgun, I like to shoot sporting clays and skeet but I keep it in a safe place and never display it for any reason when I'm not using it for sport. In fact, I'd be happy to surrender it if that's what society asked of me.

These wannabe hard-o's are the worst. They look deranged. Like, who the hell poses themselves and their kids with guns in a xmas photo? What kind of message are you trying to send? Like, the receiver should be happy to see your family is decked out like seal team 6... just in case an elite hit squad of Jihadi's come to our house or something? Wtf.

Look at all our guns and how assertive/aggressive/dangerous we are. Like you're going to be the hero of some story where you used that gun for good? Much more likely it results in some sort of tragedy in your family or community.

The only thing I can think of when I think of all the para-military style gun nut losers.

[​IMG]

ROCKSS and jiggyfly like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's Cosplay at this point and anything to own the LIBS!

18. NewRoxFan

19. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

pride in one's self-sovereignty and personal agency is not bizarre or pathetic

do you not understand the difference in those pictures?