1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#16 Houston vs #3 Cincinnati (AAC Title Game)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Nov 28, 2021.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

No ****. I was picking them to win from the jump. Was still winnable. If it wasn't I'd be the first to say so.

Joshfast likes this.
  2. solid

solid Contributing Member

When you are playing one of the top four college teams in the nation you expect it to be an uphill climb. UH played them tough in the first half, and imagine if those field goals were touchdowns. Could have been a nail biter. BUT, Cincinnati DOMINATED the line of scrimmage in the second half. That was the difference along with the Tune interception. Houston had to play a perfect game, and they didn't.

BMoney and Houstunna like this.
  3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Hopefully this helps us start recruiting like we're actually located in Houston.

#103 Dairy Ashford, Dec 4, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    BMoney likes this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

It seemed to me that Tune was ill-equipped mentally for 8 deep. He tucked and ran a lot. But what made that even worse was the o-line was not prepared for it either. So many missed blocks. It was one sided.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Stay focused, get into the Pete Davidson bowl, and spring the upset.

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I just cashed a Pete Davidson bowl. Coogs rule

7. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well Dang!

But nothing a quality bowl win wouldn't fix