1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 12/1/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2021.

1. ChillyPete32

ChillyPete32 Member

The SOS is fair. The rest of it isn’t. Sexton has missed a lot of games and so has Markannen where Mobley played and they won. Jarrett Allen played in a lot of games without Mobley last year and the Cavs sucked. Allen played in two of the losses in that 0-4 streak.

But I mean, Mobley comes back and they demolished the Mavs and Heat.

Are you saying they made up an injury to let him rest during a tough stretch? I doubt it but I guess it’s possible.

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

well let them have it poor souls they need more top picks because they dont know how to draft a superstar with pick no 16, and even when they draft one they ruin their talent, dont know how to develop it or they leave....

current champions dont even have a top pick lolololol they a bunch of rejects

suns, the vice champions guy no 1 is pick no 13 lololololol

TAKE THAT FOR DATA

top picks lead you nowhere... only your expertise and skills lead you to winning basketball

3. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Um what pick was the guy in your moniker the guy that won us our only championships?

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its the new world today...pool talent is wider than 40 years ago...before it was only americans or strangers playing on college today its the entire word... and better methods of training, medicine and food are available to all

fat luka(4?), giannis(pick 16) and jokic( another fat white man, pick 42) are top 3 in todays nba and last 3 of MVPs

any one of the first 30 or even first 100 in any year can develop into a superstar and no one has more talent or potential or better genes...

theyre all physical specimens and talented......

cmon its all about the opportunity(being drafted or signed), hype(psychology and support of the environment), developing(PT and org culture) and hard work(work ethic).... noone of the drafted guys has better bb genes than the other NOONE

thats why the best players come often from teens lately or even second round .....and also because owners of the top picks are often cyber bullied into buying into the hype instead of drafting by expertise

Ankara1923 and aaquaa like this.
  5. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

aaquaa likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I see what you did there

hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  8. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

How much respect is he gonna command by waiting a month to make a simple common sense move that changed the entire offense? I tell you what When he stops playing House like he's a sixth man of the year candidate in what is supposed to be a development year and plays Sengun more than a few minutes a game maybe he'll get some respect. As of now he's still a ****ing slow idiot in my eyes.

aaquaa likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Zen Tabak likes this.
  10. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

11. MRS_KILLATRON2000

12. MRS_KILLATRON2000

I could be a psychic. I predict that....you are going to take me to dinner tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

Killatron 2000 and hakeem94 like this.
  13. MRS_KILLATRON2000

Well done. I am annoyed.

Killatron 2000 and hakeem94 like this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  16. TimDuncanDonaut

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

How old are giannis and booker?

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Thunderz lost by 73 to the Grizz tonight

palmsnbananas and j@amc like this.
  19. VoR

VoR Member

We didn't win by 70. We are still le suck.

palmsnbananas likes this.
  20. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Relax dude, don't get so worked up. It is just a game. And it seems you have a problem with Silas more than Wood. Silas's rotation can be cringing at times as fans but give the guy a break as his first year itself was a shocker after Harden demanded a trade and the Rockets went on a complete rebuild mode. It takes time to make a complete team, especially with rookies. There could be many factors that we just do not know as to why Sengun gets limited minutes. Like someone mentioned on this board that fatigue could be a factor or maybe something else.

My honest suggestion for you is to enjoy the game man and stop being so critical all the time about the team and fans alike with their opinions. To each its own. Do not need to come out swinging so aggressively always wanting to be right in a conversation. Making comments like "So please stop making up narratives and just tell the truth about the situation" is simply unnecessary. None of the fans here knows more than the other about the internal working of the team players and their coaches or what is in their minds. So no need to act know-it-all.