1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 12/1/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2021.

1. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

2. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

No.
    Running the offense through someone doesn't mean for him to stay outside the 3-pt line and just pass the ball back.

hakeem94, berkowsk and Joe Rocket like this.
  3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

This boy J. Christopher picked up 4 fouls in the span of 8 mins smh. Granted 2 of them were weak ass calls, but yeah need to learn to defend without fouling

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  4. Chasing_Chase

Chasing_Chase Member

:(

D-rock likes this.
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Wood is injured Pete, WTF are you watching?

6. H. Christopher

Lol

7. VoR

VoR Member

Christopher plays reckless.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  8. Rockets4Life13

Oh yeah let's pile on JC who hasn't ever played over like 6 minutes in a game before this one. We have 2 guards out, that's why he's getting minutes.

You people are really ****ing annoying. Yes Sengun wasn't very good this game. Anyone without rose tainted glasses can tell. It's fine, he still deserves every minute and more than he gets. But some of you are really being lunatics about this.

aaquaa, Ankara1923, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  9. CXbby

CXbby Member

I thought trading Cp3 for Westbrook was terrible. It wasn’t, it’s exactly what this organization deserves and wants. Trade Sengun for someone who can jump and dunk and doesnt know how to play two licks of winning basketball, Silas will play him 35 minutes a night and love him like his own child.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yes but it was never because of sengun others start playing stupid for whatever reason... perhaps this is their way to iso him.. i remmeber harden would start with silly bounce turnovers whenever dmo would enter the game....and silas is not helping by playing sengun in short spurts not allowing him to catch any RHYTHM

aaquaa and nacho bidness like this.
  11. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Silas should be fired for not playing Sengun. Sengun is the team’s hope. We can easily find a coach to replace Silas, but we can’t find good player like Sengun who has great potential to be mvp player.

hakeem94, aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

bro you are uneducated

Tate has 5 assists and 2 to’s ... who you want playing point ? He found a way to give EG a chance too .

he had 8 assists and 0 TO last game

dude has serious skills and awareness and just makes the right play . Sure , he can’t
    Shoot ... and it hurts him as a primary ball handler .. but if we give KPJ a whole season and more to develop we can let Tate take his shots too .

dude is a bulldog and can be a PG in the mold of Beverly or kidd or his own player . He’s the only reason (outside of KPJ ) we are in this game and has been making everything happen . Idk what you’ve been watching

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

This team has too much overlap. Not everyone can be the put my head down and get to the rack every time I have the ball in my hands player. It’s like when cp and harden would trade off every other play iso’ing except they’re elite iso players. Everyone on this team outside of a few guys thinks that’s their role and there’s no one telling them it isn’t.

aaquaa and D-rock like this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm convinced that refs have some actual grudge against rookies.

Maybe they do it to let the rookies know who is in charge.

15. CXbby

CXbby Member

I’m not piling on JC. He didn’t do anything that wasn’t expected of him. I’m piling on the brainless turd of coach that’s making the rotation decisions.

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

yes but energy is great.

dude is gonna be a player

17. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

I think you're right. We are not being consistant with developing the young guys, have very questionable rotations, and substitutions, and going away from what is working like spreading the floor for Wood/KPJ PnR among many other mind-boggling decisions. Many times the decisions that are being made exceed what constitutes development and are strictly in tanking territory.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  18. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I forgot youre not allowed to like rookies on the Rockets or tell the truth about the game if you do youre a lunatic LOL

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I know it. No matter he is injured or not, you can’t say he is playing good this game.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member

Not only that but he's hacked @Reeko account.

Cannot take another Dr. Silas MD Esq. post.

His love letters are killing me.

HP3, hakeem94 and Salvy like this.