1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ICYMI: PJ Tucker calls out Rockets organization over current John Wall situation on IG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 29, 2021.

1. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

2. xaos

xaos Member

We sent him to a championship team. What is he complaining about exactly?

3. juanming

juanming Member

The drama never ends with this organization

I mean it's not our fault that pJ is causing more drama but damn I literally the past week since Thanksgiving have been logging in here every couple hours because I know every couple hours is going to be some bombshell or tweet drop about something ..... .man

Now back to what PJ said he is an idiot

I wouldn't be surprised if players like him and others try to use the Republican or race card against tilman because he doesn't play wall

I wish these players will understand what a child can understand which is that we can't trade him because his contract is atrocious no team wants his contract

nowhere in his contract does it say we have to trade him a year before it expires or also know where in his contract does it say we are required to do a buyout

Nowhere in his contract does it say he has to start instead of being a bench player

is being selfish is getting paid 47 million dollars a year to do absolutely nothing and now he wants to start on our team when we are trying to rebuild what a joke

Up to Now John Wall was the consummate professional and now I think he's a complete idiot like all the others and selfish

4. ballgame

ballgame Member

The situation is getting out of control, they are NOT going to buy him out, so play the man! Give him bench minutes and let him play at the end of the game.

BallaDoc and Joe Rocket like this.
  5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Nobody wants him. Free us

6. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Aside from the fact that he writes like a 12 year old, PJ should go buy more shoes and shut the hell up

7. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Hey PJ get the heat to give us a second round pick you can play beside him all you want.

8. juanming

juanming Member

Also even though last year I wanted them to do a buyout that was last year we are now so close to him being a great expiring contract for somebody in a great asset for us there's no point doing a buy out this late in the game because it will screw us over only to please wall and his agent

I'm really sick of these agents trying to bully organizations like us and Philadelphia

so bottom line stay away from eating clients that are with clutch Sports such as Ben Simmons and John Wall in the future

Man I'm upset

cuz now we just know the other players are going to get involved and do the same thing that PJ is saying

next thing you know everybody will say we are holding him hostage which we are not

Well now I'm really upset

you know I had a bad feeling about getting John Wall last year all I've heard the last few years is he's injury-prone overpaid and possibly a head case and sure enough all three are true

Stone in our organization has shown him nothing but respect for allowing him to get paid for free to sit on the sofa and not get injured and that wasn't good enough for him

you know it's Times Like These I hope I don't upset anybody when I say this but it's Times Like These when I now see why Tilman Fertitta said stuff like "shut up and listen"

I used to think that was offensive but now I'm starting to see the point of it Man people and rich spoiled players are hard-headed

Hope he goes to Miami in tears an ACL that would be awesome

9. juanming

juanming Member

Pj Like most uneducated nba rich players is a spoiled little b****

Jontro and VooDooPope like this.
  10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

PJ Tucker? The guy Alex Caruso just humiliated?

Jontro and Fulgore like this.
  11. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

At the end of the day, Wall Has a contract and he is guaranteed money but not guaranteed PT. If he continues to make public statements, Rockets should fine him. Or the NBA needs to move away from guaranteed money. I believe NBA players have the most guaranteed of any pro league, so they have no business complaining. You want to play I get it. But you are now owed PT.

Easy, txtodd, aaquaa and 3 others like this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

#FreeTheRockets
    #TakeAPaycut
    #KnowYourRole
    #KnowYourValue
    #CantHaveYourCakeAndEatItTooWhateverThatMeans
    #YouHaveOptions

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

title should read Rockets Legend™ PJ Tucker

14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

If Wall would waive the final year of his contract and take the buy out he can go play anywhere he wants. But its all about the money (and I don't blame him its a lot). But at this point he knows he's extremely overpaid and no one wants him on that contract. Not even the Rockets.... the worst team in the league.

PJ tucker can get bent. We did right by him and shipped him to a winner.

Easy, Crashlanded19, Rashmon and 8 others like this.
  15. solid

solid Contributing Member

Play Wall, duh. Then trade him.

16. Streakshooter

Streakshooter Member

I'm cool with starting the Rocket's propaganda machine and using these under every John Wall post

cmoak1982 and clos4life like this.
  17. xaos

xaos Member

I am sure the next stage of this is the Rockets fans say bad things about PJ and PJ follows it up with some "yeah fans quickly forget that I gave my blood sweat and tears for this team and now they want to turn their back! #noloyalty" making the fans the bad guys haha.

18. clos4life

clos4life Member

Surprisingly, Tilfart is not the one at fault this time. I'm confused.

Jontro and HP3 like this.
  19. napalm06

Excellent. I'm told that things are extra woke if they have hashtags

Streakshooter likes this.
  20. napalm06

Other than trading for him as a compound mistake after trading CP3, you mean?

HP3 likes this.