1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Man, I don't miss drunk Harden.

Jturbofuel, hakeem94, Ramo$e and 2 others like this.
  2. i3artow i3aller

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

NYC fans are fickle. It's a tough city to play for definitely while Houston is laid back. I mean Houston fans have tolerated the Texans for years and years...but NYC fan is something else. Houston fan is just mostly indifferent towards sports...we know we have sports teams but it's whatever.

Philly fan gets a bad rap but Philly fan is at least loyal. NYC fan don't give a **** about any of that.

clos4life and hakeem94 like this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

You people are so ungrateful lol

I expect it from this moron @cheke64 but its really weird that dudes cant get over the dude who is not on your team and actively hate him.

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Harden is thinking too much. He just needs to play ball like he always has. Not sure why he is overthinking.

Ramo$e, HP3 and Reeko like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden has been so unaggressive…it’s gotten ridiculous

so many games where he takes 11, 12, or 13 shots…my guy, u should be averaging at least 18 FGA per game, especially with no pseudo-intellectual Kyrie

I don’t like this “role player trying too hard to be a PG and set everyone up” Harden

Where’s that hunger to score? Get back to being a scorer who can dish the rock

red5rocket and HP3 like this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

when Harden gets in a head space for the season he doesn't get out of it. It's weird. harden is a weird guy.. Just hoop.

hakeem94, Ramo$e and HP3 like this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

I honestly dont know whats wrong with him man. He looked like a total joke out there tonight. When just last year he dropped 40 on them last season.

His finishing, floater, handles all look really bad. The spacing in Brooklyn is also mega bad as well. He has no rim runner so the best he can get is a Lamarcus Aldridge pick and mid range pop.

I dont really think its the new rules as the he has the same FTr as last year.

And I dont want to be that guy...but he does look fat. He also has said he has not worked on his game at all in the off season.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

his body looks better than last year to me

he’s lost a step, but he’s so unaggressive that it’s hard to tell just how far he’s fallen

his 2 point percentage is the lowest it’s been since his rookie year

even when he’s shooting it well, he won’t take many attempts…it’s like he’s not even trying to score

maybe this is his just his 18-19 CP3 season

CP3 injured his hamstring, then came back looking horrible and like he fell off for most of the year…Harden had 3 hamstring injuries last year with 2 of them being a grade 2

clos4life, hakeem94, ElPigto and 3 others like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is deferring to KD a ton and intoxicated.

hakeem94 and cheke64 like this.
  11. bmelo

bmelo Member

lmao wasn't CP trying to teach you?

12. bmelo

bmelo Member

you people are just stupid. there are skin diseases which he obviously is aware off hiding it behind socks. there is no cure for some of them... I be having spots like that too - a lot smaller but still I know what its like and can imagine his mental problems since he hiding it like that. once it is once its not. it can really **** with your head.... american society ridiculing someone because of incurable diseases is not exactly something that surprise me but it's still really bad

13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Didn't he only have a single grade-2 strain in the regular season that he re-aggravated in the playoffs?

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

no

15. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Do you believe that he played through a grade 2 hamstring strain in the playoffs?

16. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Harden only has himself to blame.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Would be nice if he realized that the grass isn't always greener and he came back to Houston next year. I'd welcome him with open arms.

18. dmoneybangbang

Harden hasn't been the same since the magical 2017 season. He's less aggressive and fell in love with his step back.....

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Nah I'll leave the gratefulness opportunities to the Nets fans, oh wait

cheke64 likes this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

He's the second greatest Rocket of all time and carried this franchise for years. Barely see your b**** ass in the Rockets game threads so maybe you should be there. Sheesh, terrible fans.