1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

#19 Houston vs UConn

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Roadrunner kill. Put $500k on Houston and walk out with 14 million.

Set out at a bearing of 223.66 degree to get home.

solid likes this.
  2. Poloshirtbandit

I was worried most about Dell. That hit looked bad. I figured they were being cautious with McCaskill.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Totes. I think Cinci will end up like a 3 or 4 point favorite but I'd put them at 7 or more.

4. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

That's huge. I was worried we'd lose somebody important this week. We need all hands on deck.

5. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fear of getting our asses kicked is what kept me from going to the 2015 Peach Bowl. A mistake I wish I had not made, and one I have not been given a chance to make it right yet.

6. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

The Peach Bowl was the time of my life. I was nervous, but not afraid. That team was damn good.

This team has rounded into form somewhat but I think their best days are ahead of them. The next two years we are going to be legit dangerous.

It's too bad the Big 12 years won't be til 23-24.

Poloshirtbandit and Pat like this.
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

Go with the intent of having fun in Atlanta, they have a first-class aquarium with whale sharks, hall of fame, Stranger Things, Coke Factory, and the Olympic stuff. The game is just the icing on the cake. That way u cannot lose.

#27 PhiSlammaJamma, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  8. Poloshirtbandit

I went to the Liberty Bowl game in 2006. Even though we didn't win I had a lot of fun and the game was really good.

I couldn't get out of work to go to the Peach Bowl and ended up listening to most of it on the radio. I told myself if the Coogs make another NY6 game I'm going.

Jturbofuel and DonnyMost like this.
  9. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I went to that game too. Thought you looked familiar!
    It was a good time - I was particularly taken by Sun Studios

Poloshirtbandit likes this.