1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Law and order teen charged with murder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 26, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Speaking of idiots… and the rittenhouse non political hero tour continues on…

3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

JoJo is a MAP (minor attracted person). He supported BLM so what he does in the privacy of his own head (and sometimes acted out) is none of your business.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So we aren't allowed to comment about men who anally rape 9 year old boys? Or am I misreading your post.

5. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I am being facetious. I think that's the word.

When the Hulk is mourning the loss of a child rapist you know something wicked is on its way.

Slyonebluejay, ROXRAN and bobrek like this.
  6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This kid needs to go home and stay in his room and give thanks that he's not in jail instead of doing this national tour...

T_Man

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah... he's getting some bad advice

FranchiseBlade and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

i hope he enjoys this and saves every penny because the GOP will move on from him as soon as their next talking point comes along.

ROCKSS likes this.
  10. Salvy

Salvy Member

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's got nothing better to do

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Love that Trump has a picture of one of his BFF's in the background. I wonder if he has Putin on the other side.

ROCKSS likes this.
  13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I noticed that to......only in Trumpland do you do that, I am sure Rudy is up there to, standing in front of the 4 Seasons no less I am sure :D

14. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Sure you did :rolleyes: I would suggest you move to your fantasy home, with your fantasy dreams.......hell, take as many Trumpers as you can afford, the more the merrier. There is a poisoning in America and its a cult founded by Trump..........see ya :p

15. Gioan Baotixita

Tattoo says "Da Plane Da Plane". This right here is what I'm talking about. Brandon is your president but you wouldn't have known about it. It's 24/7 TDS

16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

He be enjoying life now. It's disgusting. I'm so sure he has trouble sleeping at night. He's enjoying his celebrity.

17. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Man I was with you all the way to the last line of this post ..... and then you had to go there. "Shouldn't have been there".
    And while you are right , he shouldn't have and I'd have made sure my kids weren't .... he had the same rights to be there as the protestors did and he had every right to be armed to.

There's a difference between shouldn't have and legal standing to do so .... (I hope that makes sense).

If you ask me , it's the state that failed here not getting more law enforcement in the area and rejecting outside assistance when it was obviously needed desperately ....

18. Gioan Baotixita

Not as much as you think. He's a marked man now. There are people like me who supported this kid and with the knowledge that his life hangs in the balance for just trying to defend himself. Then there are other lunatics, crazed dogs out there who are mostly brain-dead from the left that still listen to the lies peddling to them from the little demons MSM and their Dem masters. They can't wait to get a piece of him.

19. Gioan Baotixita

If the mayor and the governor did their jobs, we would not even be talking about this. The Dems just stood by and let our nation went up in flames last year during the Summer of Love. I hope voters will remember this and come next November, they will kick these bums to the curb.

20. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

True but it's not like he's turning down offers to remain the spotlight, either. He's taken up with dipsh_t from Fox News. And, now visiting TrumpLand.

He may in fact be a tortured soul. But, he's putting out a public persona that doesn't quite mesh with me.