1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I miss Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Nov 24, 2021.

1. CXbby

CXbby Member

You are nothing

I will pee on u

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

look at this fake little e-thug mad his useless irrelevant posts don’t matter

U really thought u had something to say huh? U thought u were playing gotcha? How cute

3. a time to chill

Harden did the Rockets a favor by forcing a trade. For that I thank him :)

vlaurelio likes this.
  4. CXbby

CXbby Member

Ur face is ugly. Don't hit on me

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Tilman ultimately wanted to rebuild

Joe Rocket likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

He was forced to by his boneheaded decisions in the last 2 years and being the worst owner in the league

vlaurelio likes this.
  7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol some folks r still spininng it as Harden being the diva he is forced poor tilmans hand.

vlaurelio likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

i continue to laugh at those folks. It's the same ones wondering why this team sucks so bad and are constantly whining about it as if it's some surprise

vlaurelio likes this.
  9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Initially for me it was the delusional ones thinking wall and cousins could make some noise to get to the playoffs or at least make the team somewhat competitive since they wanted to b here

vlaurelio likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

remember the prior quotes from Cousins and then he himself ended up wanting to leave this dumpster lol

The only way these guys would ever be relevant here is Harden. anyone hear from Cousins lately? :oops:

ElPigto likes this.
  11. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Harden wasnt being a diva last year before he left? Im in no way defending TIllman but Harden got recruited but Durant and Kyrie he made up his mind and he became a little b**** to get what he wanted and he got it.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Bro. I am talking about how folks were blaming harden for the cp3/wb trade and all the other sht cost saving trades that made harden act the way he did to get out of shtty tilman control. U need to get along with the convo, b4 white knighting for tilman of all people.

HP3 likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Don't forget the posters that legit said I am so excited for team ball now that's harden gone or the I rather watch us b sht then watch harden dribble dribble slowly up the court. Some of Dem posters don't even bother posting anymore

YOLO likes this.
  14. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Point is guys...this fkking rockets team is absolute trash right now. Hard to watch or support a bad product right now. On a good note, have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

same ones whining why Harden didn't give Silas a chance want Silas fired now

@hakeem94

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Harden and CP3 werent getting along. Also the board is so predictible every conversation is the same if you critique one perosn youre a hater if you compliment an other player youre an only fan LOL Worst fan board on the net no real debate most convos on here end up there. I dont even like Tilman lol

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Its clear that Silas's coaching style is more geared toward vets. He is not a development coach as he loves his pros lol

18. MystikArkitect

Lmao James Harden? I miss Scola and Aaron Brooks at this point.

steddinotayto likes this.
  19. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I think we can all agree that the way Harden worked his way off the team was pure dickmove and that his playoff performances as a Rocket were, to put it mildly, uneven. That being said, we were spoiled by the Harden era because we always had a chance to win with him on the floor. No matter what you think of him as a player or even as a person, the years he put in here were more successful and yielded far more playoff games than the McGrady/Yao era.

20. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I will always remember that Game 6 against the Lakers in 2009. Was there to witness it all.

hakeem94 likes this.